PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Night - Fri 8pm - Park Hotel

Idlewild
18-Oct-05, 18:11
Ann Summers – Ladies Night!!

Karen & Kylee invite all you lovely ladies over the age of 18 to a fun filled extravaganza in the Orange Room of the Park Hotel this coming Friday (21st) at 8pm.

We will be showcasing some of our Christmas items and many more from our latest catalogue.

There will be games with fantastic prizes and an exciting ‘raffle’, what more could you ask for in a girls night out!

If you’d like to book a party or see the latest catalogue just text us on 07709499849 and we will get back to you a.s.a.p!

See you all on Friday!

* Please note: Ladies only!

webmannie
18-Oct-05, 23:49
Aw come on, you're being sexist, I'll bring the batteries.

teddybear1873
19-Oct-05, 07:41
I think i might dress up in drag...i might pass as a female..they wont notice.....wonder if there will b a lot if brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'sssss going on :evil

Idlewild
20-Oct-05, 21:15
Just a quick reminder about tomorrow night......

8pm - Orange Room, Park Hotel.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks for the replies guys, although your not allowed to come along to the party you are more than welcome to purchase from our catalogue .... :D

Tugmistress
21-Oct-05, 09:15
just as a matter of interest, why are guys excluded? could a guy & gals night not be arranged or even a guys night out? is there some 'rule' against this? have never understood this :confused

Idlewild
21-Oct-05, 10:46
Hi,

There is a rule.

An Ann Summers party is classed as a sex party, and if a man is there it is seen as an orgy. Ann Summers would be seen to profiting from an orgy and we would be arrested!

Even though its obviously not an orgy. Rules are rules I'm afraid.

SandTiger
21-Oct-05, 11:35
Hi,

There is a rule.

An Ann Summers party is classed as a sex party, and if a man is there it is seen as an orgy. Ann Summers would be seen to profiting from an orgy and we would be arrested!

Hmmmm... Not quite as the ruling ADTv THE UNITED KINGDOM - 35765/97 [2000] ECHR 402 (31 July 2000) brought in domestic changes under Sexual Offences Act 2003 which seems to clarify the matter :)

golach
21-Oct-05, 11:46
Ach Fellas let the lassies have their night out to enjoy themselves, by dressing up in Ann Summers clothing and playing with toys, they are only doing it for us fellas in the long run :cool: :evil

Bobinovich
21-Oct-05, 20:54
just as a matter of interest, why are guys excluded? could a guy & gals night not be arranged or even a guys night out? is there some 'rule' against this? have never understood this :confused

Yep, I've always thought that a party with like-minded couples should be OK. You'd think in this day and age that if everyone was agreeable then why not.

However rules are rules and them's the rules, c'est la vie.

Tugmistress
21-Oct-05, 22:35
Sex parties, threesomes, group sex and private orgies are now completely legal. Public sex in clubs and saunas whilst in theory illegal the Police will almost certainly turn a blind eye. Though, make sure there is no infliction of pain as different rules apply here

The above is a direct quote from the page refferred to by SandTiger.

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/gt/default.asp?topic=article&ID=2130&pub=2127

[para] :eek: :cool:

BTW,Hope the girls are having/had a good time :D

SandTiger
21-Oct-05, 23:17

And also that nobody got nicked ;) ;)

webmannie
22-Oct-05, 08:37
It would take a brave man to 'appear' at an Anne Summers party. I heard the orgy story last night, apparently it is bull, wishfull thinking methinks!

Even offered to buy the batteries and got taken up on it!!! Good job the battery shop was closed!

I agree with Golach. It is much better fun letting the wimin go, 'darling dearest where is thon chocolate flavour pants you bought me for christmas again?'

Bobinovich
22-Oct-05, 14:36

Hmmm, methinks the girls in Thurso aren't up for a good time - I have it on good authority that the party bombed and NO ONE other than the organisers turned up!

Shame... ;-)

daviddd
22-Oct-05, 20:39
perhaps Thurso girls are too shy! Wonder if Wick girls would've turned up? :)

masseyboy
08-Nov-05, 22:55
sounds like a real buzz