PDA

View Full Version : disco music

kanenka
28-Jan-08, 11:37
hi there, anyone used dynamic disco djs from thurso.

looking for a disco for a wedding and wondered had anyone else used them for a wedding.
thanks

maidencaithness
28-Jan-08, 14:50
Personally if it is for a wedding I would use RG's Disco instead, I was at a do a couple of months ago with Dynamic sounds and they weren't very good.

scotsman1
28-Jan-08, 15:28
Personally if it is for a wedding I would use RG's Disco instead, I was at a do a couple of months ago with Dynamic sounds and they weren't very good.

I agree RGs are your best bet.

anneoctober
29-Jan-08, 21:15
hi there, anyone used dynamic disco djs from thurso.

looking for a disco for a wedding and wondered had anyone else used them for a wedding.
thanks
Yes, They are good, have been to several functions at which they 've played. Loads of different music era's - Graham does a good job and is very accommodating . Give them a try! :D

jay
30-Jan-08, 20:15
we were at a wedding where rg's played and no matter how often we asked all they played was chart music which no one danced to. we eventually went around collecting requests and gave them a playlist - they playewd the tracks, everyone got up to dance but when the list finished they went right back to chart stuff and everyone sat down again - rubbish really!

at least dynamic sounds have a really good selection of music for all ages and will play what is asked for

Moonboots
31-Jan-08, 14:03
we were at a wedding where rg's played and no matter how often we asked all they played was chart music which no one danced to. we eventually went around collecting requests and gave them a playlist - they playewd the tracks, everyone got up to dance but when the list finished they went right back to chart stuff and everyone sat down again - rubbish really!

at least dynamic sounds have a really good selection of music for all ages and will play what is asked for

Im sorry to say but Im one of the DJ's for RG's and i have never had any request lists from anyone apart from one big head who thought he knew it all. He came up with a list o music which we normally play further into the night and not at the start as we already know people will not dance at the start but once they get a few drinks in them then thats when we play the good party stuff. What would you prefer... the good music at the start and then repeat some of them again throughout the night.... I wouldnt like that....

By the way we have never played chart music at a wedding unless the organisers want this.

I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally havnt came across this issue with any gigs I have done and i know that if the other DJ got this then I would know about it as we always have a chat either at the end of the night or the following day.

We play for what people want to hear and not just for 1 person!!!

I cant really comment on other Disco's in the area but we are the busiest..... What does that say!!!!!

mama2
31-Jan-08, 14:21
I've been at a few parties who have had RG's and I've always thought they have been very good and played a good mixture of music to suit the crowd. The DJ's have been friendly and happy to play any requests that people may have had x