PDA

View Full Version : disabled facilities raffle - UPDATE

feefee
27-Jan-08, 21:43
anyone that wants a ticket can buy one from me on tuesday 29 january in coop in thurso . i am trying to raise 45000 to help my little girl at school if u would like to help me or have any ideas for fundraising my name is fiona and my number is 07867 770 256 please contact me if u would like to help cheers .:lol: ps first prize is a luxury accomadation in apartment in spain plus 24 other prizes tickets only 1pound

Bill Fernie
28-Jan-08, 01:08
Can you confirm the registration of your raffle.

All raffles selling tickets must have a registration certificate.

If you are registered as a charity in Caithness you may be able to use the one held by Caithness Voluntary Group.

Can you clarify your license details to run a raffle.

If you do not hold a licence contact Caithness Voluntary Group who can advise.

feefee
28-Jan-08, 10:00
i am selling the tickets on behalf of pennyland primary school i have everything in place and it is all above board you can check if you wish with mr hagan at pennyland school i am only trying to help my daughter and any other child who needs that little extra bit of help .i know some people try to get the public to part with money for their own gain but let me asure you this is not the case here and may i thank all the local businesses that have donated prizes an everyone who has bought a ticket so far . the draw is taking place on thursday 31 jan 2008 in park hotel at 8pm and my daughter elle will be handing cheque over to mr hagan on friday 1st feb .the paper will aiso be told how much i raise thank u to everyone for their kindness and support fiona

Torvaig
28-Jan-08, 10:21
Hi feefee, all the best with your fundraising for such a worthy cause; I know the people of Thurso will be right behind you; they are always generous for such ventures. Hope to see you in the Co-op tomorrow! :)

Bill Fernie
28-Jan-08, 12:06
Hi feefee
Thanks for the clarification

I will send some money for tickets to the school in the post. No need to bother sending the counterfoils to me . Just throw them in the draw with my name on them.

Good Luck with it all.

feefee
28-Jan-08, 12:29
thank you so much that is very kind and thoughtful of u . it is much appreciated kind regards fiona:)

feefee
29-Jan-08, 21:18
thanks to everyone who bought raffle tickets from me today in the coop your support means alot to me . i hope your tickets are lucky for you all good luck and best wishes to you all :)

feefee
31-Jan-08, 10:30
nearly sold out of tickets so just wanted to give a BIG thank you to everyone who bought tickets or gave a donation i just wish i had a prize for everyone but alas only got 25 prizes so if you have bought a ticket good luck .its gettihg drawn tonight in park hotel at 8pm so good luck and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT LOL FIONA AN ELLE MCIVOR xx:)

feefee
01-Feb-08, 17:31
thanks to everyone who bought tickets have raised 2320 pounds kids handed cheque to mr hagan today so big thank you photo will be in paper you really are a kind hearted lot all the best feefee:)