17-Oct-05, 20:32
eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk :eek: whats the combination?????????? lol

wickchick
17-Oct-05, 21:35
Hi, the number is 72273

Ashleigh

wickchick
17-Oct-05, 21:59
Cant get any further than havin two things to find. A apart of the letter and a framed shape thing.
o well lol, had till go to my bed. Cant fnd anytihng else [mad]

hehe
good luck!!

moose and Lindsay
17-Oct-05, 22:13
I can't get on it or any other thing with a link

All i get is a black screen with a little white box with a red cross in it

Can anyone help me sort it please???

lassieinfife
17-Oct-05, 22:36
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR cant find way out of second room
:confused :eek: [mad] [evil]

spiggie
18-Oct-05, 00:02
cant find way outta second room either :confused

lasher
18-Oct-05, 19:51
Have been in all 5 rooms, just need to find last part of letter. Once you get to room 4 you will get a clue how to open the safe.
Really stuck now been here for hours!!

pie2000
18-Oct-05, 20:13
ok ok please give some tips on how to get into room 2 have done the hall and room one and found all the bits how do i get the next door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lassieinfife
18-Oct-05, 20:36
ok do i need a cube in R0? and how the heck do i get to next room? will be mental before I do all rooms lol :p :evil :confused

caithnessgirl
19-Oct-05, 11:20
oh my god! i cant find more than 2 things in the first room!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! [mad]

caithnessgirl
19-Oct-05, 11:27
ok got out first room now completely baffled as to how i get out the second room, found 3 things....any help any1??

johndy
19-Oct-05, 13:09
ok ok please give some tips on how to get into room 2 have done the hall and room one and found all the bits how do i get the next door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am needing help with this one aswell !! anyone help :confused

spiggie
19-Oct-05, 18:26
the first hall place, look closley on the ground and at the radiators and the painting.....

pie2000
19-Oct-05, 21:38
hiya i got all the items in the hall and got the items from the first room and the block pieces have all gone together to make a cube also found 2 bits of the letter just cant seem to get any further and it does not seem obvious at all either that or my eyes have gone weird hunting for so long!!! haha :lol:

elaine
19-Oct-05, 23:56
yipeee - i did it!!! That took HOURS!!!!! I've got a sore heed now!

lassieinfife
20-Oct-05, 18:52
hiya i got all the items in the hall and got the items from the first room and the block pieces have all gone together to make a cube also found 2 bits of the letter just cant seem to get any further and it does not seem obvious at all either that or my eyes have gone weird hunting for so long!!! haha :lol:

done exactly the same as you . have spent hours on this but cant escape.... come on do tell............ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lasher
20-Oct-05, 20:30
Cracked it at last, that took a bit of thinking!
:D :D

IC
21-Oct-05, 20:31
Can anyone tell me where the last bit of letter is? Please.........!!

elaine
22-Oct-05, 10:07
hello
wee hint 1: the cubes are keys for the locked doors - you gotta drag the cube into the latch thing beside the door to open it.

wee hint 2: u don't get the final part of the letter until you have solved the mystery of the final cube - it is in the locked room

elaine x

IC
22-Oct-05, 11:41
I'm guessing that all the cards collected in the other rooms has something to do with the final cube but what is the sequence? Have tried various ways but to no avail. I think the saying patience is a virtue comes into its own here!!

porshiepoo
22-Oct-05, 23:12
can't find the last bit in the bedroom, please help!
I've been in the kitchen as well but can't work out the open box, whats it all about.
Played it for ages yesterday with the volume turned off, turned it on today and nearly pooped myself, what a scary voice!! Turned the volume back off now.

Hurry with the help please, I'm going nuts! :evil

johndy
22-Oct-05, 23:44
Going crazy here, how do you get out of room 2 :confused

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:00
put your cube in the thing at the side of the door. Make sure you have all the pieces from that room first though, under the cushion, in the fire, next to the phone, in the coat pocket and beside the radiator.

johndy
23-Oct-05, 00:05
put your cube in the thing at the side of the door. Make sure you have all the pieces from that room first though, under the cushion, in the fire, next to the phone, in the coat pocket and beside the radiator.

Have passed that stage, have got the two cards and the medical record & the bit of letter now ? :confused

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:12
look at the medical record and change the time on the clock to the time on the record, it makes the next cube for the door

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:14
once your in the bedroom I'm stuck, I can only get one cube and 1 other item. i have 4 pieces of the letter but I have a piece missing from the bedroom, any ideas?

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 00:29
under the pillow

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:32
done under the pillow but theres still a space on the list thingy for one more item in that room. Any ideas, also what about the final room, I can't move from there even though I have all the bits except the one mentioned out the bedroom.

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 00:36
pass!! I am stuck

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:38
o poop!
Gonna be here all night trying to figure this one and I'm sick of hearing that creepy voice saying 'help me get out'.

Just a thought - I'm not the only one hearing that am I?!!!! :confused

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 00:39
I have my volume turned down so I am hearing nothing

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 00:42
Please let me know if you figure it, I am so bored now and I really want to go to bed (even though speeds on tv) but I can't till I've figured this. I know there must be one more piece in the bedroom but I've tried everywhere.

Stupid bloody game anyway. :( :( :( :(

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 00:48
one of those latch things under the wardrobe!!

time to call it quits for tonight I have work in the morning. Grrr if I had hair I would be pulling it out just now [mad] [mad]

IC
23-Oct-05, 01:57
Do not open the safe before you get to room 3 and when you get to the room you will get the missing object

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 07:31
all I need now is the last bit of the letter any clues?

Rubha_an_Tuir
23-Oct-05, 10:48
I can't even get out of the first room. Have collected all the pieces of the cube but it doesn't go together?? So I can't fit it into the latch.

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 10:50
The pieces should go together automatically and then form the cube.
I'm in the last room any ideas for the final part of the letter???????

Rubha_an_Tuir
23-Oct-05, 10:55
typical!! my cube doesn't go together automatically, so what a time I've wasted. I hate this game now and am in a sulk.

porshiepoo
23-Oct-05, 10:57
o dear can't help you there then!
Someone must know about the final room! Are we supposed to do something with the open box and the cards? I've tried everything now and it's not even slightly amusing anymore [mad] [mad] [mad] [mad]

girnigoe
23-Oct-05, 11:46
Well I have got as far as the kitchen. Now im stuck!! :confused. I need to find two pieces and a piece of letter. Does anyone know where I can find these last two pieces??? :roll:. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

girnigoe
23-Oct-05, 11:49
:) Just discovered you put the cards in the open box but I still need to find one more card!!! [mad]

girnigoe
23-Oct-05, 12:27
Do not open the safe before you get to room 3 and when you get to the room you will get the missing object

That actually is a big help if you follow it!!!

girnigoe
23-Oct-05, 12:29
I DID IT!!!! :D

I must admit I cheated though!! :lol: Google is a great thing!!!!!

For all you other cheaters heres how I did it

www.nearlygood.com/games/thedoors-walkthrough.html

IC
23-Oct-05, 15:02
Girnigoe

What I meant was that if you used the combination given by Wickchick in a previous post to open the safe before you reached room 3 then when you got to room 3 you would not be able to find one of the objects required.

girnigoe
23-Oct-05, 15:06
Yeah I know Thursolass. Thanks. I discovered this too. It was the only item I couldnt find!!

Moira
24-Oct-05, 01:01
OK - looks like I am spending my second night in the kitchen - darn it - I only have one piece of letter to find. Think I might go back through the house & snuggle down in the bed or the sofa - the floor in here is a bit uncomfortable.

Please someone - anyone - help me get out of here :~(

girnigoe
24-Oct-05, 01:06
You dont get the last piece of letter until you have finished the final room. So chances are if you have everything but that - youre nearly finished!!!! :D

Moira
24-Oct-05, 01:12
BTW Girnigoe - I tried cheating using your link - but I couldn't get that to work either :confused What good does putting all the cards in the box do ?? They just jump back. I've tried getting out the door at the side of the hob - NOPE. Can't even find a kettle in here or I would make you a cup of coffee ;)

girnigoe
24-Oct-05, 01:15
:D i dont drink coffee anyway!!

The cards have to be put into the box in a certain way!! The website tells you but if you dont want to cheat - just think of the order of the symbols on the doors as you came through them!! :confused

Moira
24-Oct-05, 01:20
Dash it - just closed the thing down - now I will have to go back in & see if I can crack it tonight - guess who's going to be bleary-eyed at work tomorrow ?? Thanks for the hint Girnigoe

Edited - one hour later - gosh that was soooo painful - making a mental note not to click on any of these links again. So glad to be out though :D