PDA

View Full Version : Connie & Charly

carasmam
26-Jan-08, 13:52
So how are the soldiers doing? Hope the healing light is working it's magic ;)

Liz
26-Jan-08, 15:42
The healing light has worked!!!
Charly is fine now and making up for lost time by eating lots!!!lol He goes back to the Vets in a couple of weeks for a check up re his heart murmur.
Benjy's bandage wasn't supposed to come off until Friday but he decided to remove it himself on Thursday! His paw looks fine though and we've been putting Colloidal Silver on it to keep it clean.
So many,many thanks!
Hope Connie is okay?

carasmam
26-Jan-08, 18:45
Thats good news Liz. Hope you are more chilled now too :)

Liz
26-Jan-08, 18:58
Thats good news Liz. Hope you are more chilled now too :)

I am delighted that they are both fine!
It is so good to be able to come on here and share my worries with people who care. Sorry if I moaned about myself! After all it is a Pets Forum!

Phoenix200416
28-Jan-08, 03:19
I am delighted that they are both fine!
It is so good to be able to come on here and share my worries with people who care. Sorry if I moaned about myself! After all it is a Pets Forum!

Hey, its not just a Pets Forum its a support network :D

Liz
28-Jan-08, 13:11
Hey, its not just a Pets Forum its a support network :D

Thanks!
I just don't like moaning on about my health problems! It is good to be able to 'talk' to such nice people though!

cuddlepop
03-Feb-08, 21:24
So how are the soldiers doing? Hope the healing light is working it's magic ;)

if anyone had told me I'd witness such an improvement in Connie's stamina on heart meds I'd have said "right:roll:,she's an old dog "
Yesterday in the snow she was jumping and rolling about in the snow like a puppy.
It was wonderful to watch.

Healing light enforcing the power of the meds though,so dont stop its amazing stuff lol.

Thanks from us both.

carasmam
03-Feb-08, 22:06
Aah thats good to hear. How old is she again? I know you've said already but my mind is going :roll: Great how the snow brings out the kid/puppy in us all :cool:

Liz
03-Feb-08, 23:04
Delighted to hear that Connie is doing so well!
It must have gladdened your heart to see her playing in the snow like a puppy.
Charly also has a new lease of life and is much happier and is walking faster! I had just thought he was slowing down due to his age but now he fair sprints along!lol
This healing light is amazing stuff! Do you think we can bottle it and sell it?
Not taking away anything from good veterinary care but perhaps the two work together.

carasmam
03-Feb-08, 23:49
Hows Benjy Liz? Dont want him feeling left out - I'm not forgetting him :)

cuddlepop
03-Feb-08, 23:54
[quote=carasmam;333922]Aah thats good to hear. How old is she again? I know you've said already but my mind is going :roll: Great how the snow brings out the kid/puppy in us all

Connie will be 11 this July.

Vet reckons she'll live forever now.;)

Liz
04-Feb-08, 13:44
Hows Benjy Liz? Dont want him feeling left out - I'm not forgetting him :)

He's doing okay thanks!
He did limp a wee bit last night so maybe his 'toe' is still a bit tender but he's stopped licking it so that's a good sign.