PDA

View Full Version : David Icke, Prophet or antisemitic Nutter

TBH
26-Jan-08, 02:21
Does he use his stories about 12' reptilians ruling the world as a code meaning Jews or does he really believe in what he says? The anti-defamation league and combat18 certainly think he's antisemitic.

Metalattakk
26-Jan-08, 03:20
If you're going to post endless 'thought provoking' threads, at least put forward your own point of view on the matter while you're at it. :roll:

I'll give you my point of view when you give me, and the rest of us, yours.

TBH
26-Jan-08, 14:10
If you're going to post endless 'thought provoking' threads, at least put forward your own point of view on the matter while you're at it. :roll:

I'll give you my point of view when you give me, and the rest of us, yours.Can I not ask for a point of view without giving mines first? I'll remember that and like I said I could always run my threads past you first. Away and boil yur heid and don't be such a muppet.[lol]

Sapphire2803
26-Jan-08, 18:14
Neither, Just a complete nutter. A fact which is proven beyond doubt by his willingness to wear Shell tracksuits on TV

;)

Dusty
26-Jan-08, 18:33
Definitely a profit!

He reckons George Best wasn't human....sheeesh, there's wiser eatin' gress.

Valerie Campbell
26-Jan-08, 19:42
Neither, Just a complete nutter. A fact which is proven beyond doubt by his willingness to wear Shell tracksuits on TV

;)

You are spot on! Totally agree with you.

TBH
26-Jan-08, 19:51
He has indeed brought a lot of seemingly underhand goings on to the public stage but then talks about 12' foot shape-shifting lizards?
A highly intelligent man but his sanity must be called into question.

TBH
26-Jan-08, 19:55

;)

You are spot on! Totally agree with you.Your places in the annals of psychiatry are assured.;)

Sapphire2803
26-Jan-08, 21:57
Your places in the annals of psychiatry are assured.;)

Why, thank you kind sir. :lol:

Sapphire2803
26-Jan-08, 22:06
“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged.”

Yep, that's me, another complete nutter. (Sans shellsuits) :lol:

P.S. Is it snowing?

Nope :)

Green_not_greed
26-Jan-08, 22:22
Nutter. No matter what he dressed in. Not sure about the antisemitic bit though.....I don't know enough about his behaviour/history in this respect.

freepress
26-Jan-08, 22:30
I ma glad to hear it is not snowing - I expect tobboganman will be ticked off.

Anyway back to the important matter at hand, to wit...........

QUOTE:"
He has indeed brought a lot of seemingly underhand goings on to the public stage but then talks about 12' foot shape-shifting lizards?
A highly intelligent man but his sanity must be called into question."

I know a quadrillion people who believe in Angels and some the Loch Ness Monster.
Some people believe they are "Saved" , tiny Bliar and bu$h come to mind.

Some people believe 911 was done by osama and a dozen arab chaps.

Just because you are insane does not prove that what you speak of is untrue

DeHaviLand
26-Jan-08, 23:58
I'm getting the distinct impression that David Icke may not be the only nutter:roll:

scorrie
27-Jan-08, 00:12
I'm getting the distinct impression that David Icke may not be the only nutter:roll:

Aye, bring back fred, almost all is forgiven.

Thumper
27-Jan-08, 00:14
LOL great minds think alike ;) x

northener
27-Jan-08, 00:15
Aye, bring back fred, almost all is forgiven.

So, it's not just me who sees a little Fred developing?

I miss Fred.:~(

Thumper
27-Jan-08, 00:24
A little one?OMG this is much worse :eek: x

freepress
27-Jan-08, 00:37
Fred? Qui, do pray tell......................

freepress
27-Jan-08, 00:40
I expect in a day or so you nothern entities will be back to discuss sheep
and the price of butter in Tescos.

DeHaviLand
27-Jan-08, 00:41

Well, maybe you'd like to leave us to it?

northener
27-Jan-08, 00:48
Fred? Qui, do pray tell......................

Fred is legendary on the .Org, unfortunately he is suspended.

Yoda the flump
27-Jan-08, 00:50
So, it's not just me who sees a little Fred developing?

I miss Fred.:~(

Shall we start a petition then?

northener
27-Jan-08, 00:51

Absolutely, we know what side our sheep are buttered on.

Sapphire2803
27-Jan-08, 01:22
How much is butter in Tescos?

You really should visit Freepress' website...

Very um... informative :)

northener
27-Jan-08, 13:31
Blimey, didn't take Freepress long to disappear.

scorrie
27-Jan-08, 15:26
Blimey, didn't take Freepress long to disappear.

Perhaps he had to go back to his constituencies and prepare for government?

karia
27-Jan-08, 15:44
I don't think it was ever his intention to stick around...more of a 'ram raid'.

TBH
27-Jan-08, 15:49
I don't think it was ever his intention to stick around...more of a 'ram raid'.Who, david icke?[lol]

karia
27-Jan-08, 15:51
Who, david icke?[lol]

No, sadly David Icke seems intent on sticking around!:roll:

northener
27-Jan-08, 16:23
I don't think it was ever his intention to stick around...more of a 'ram raid'.

Ah, the 'Seagull' approach to life.

DeHaviLand
27-Jan-08, 16:49
He didnt do much to further the interests of his partners psychic church. Guess he'll be making his own tea today:D

northener
27-Jan-08, 17:01
Yup, regardless on my own personal views on 'mediums', I don't think he's the sort of person who should be promoting something as controversial as Spiritualism.:eek:

Thumper
27-Jan-08, 17:02
Its people like him that give these churches a bad name...he should have used the user name badpress :roll: x

northener
27-Jan-08, 17:06
Nice one, Thumps.

Ye Gods, look how much time we're spending discussing this:eek:

I'm out of this thread before I start demanding his suspension is lifted!

Thumper
27-Jan-08, 17:07
LOL northener...he did exactly what he set out to do....make a lasting impression!whether or not it was a good one..............x

Boozeburglar
27-Jan-08, 17:31
One unquestionable reason for someone to be excluded is the inability to respect everyone's right to hold and express different views, especially when they resort to demeaning remarks aimed at those who disagree with or challenge them, or the entire population of the county this board is centred on.

Caithness is home to a lot of diverse thinking and ways of living. Long may that continue, both in the physical and the virtual world.

When someone is canned they cannot answer for themselves, so I think it would be fair to let sleeping dogs lie now I have said my piece!

;)

TBH
27-Jan-08, 17:49
One unquestionable reason for someone to be excluded is the inability to respect everyone's right to hold and express different views, especially when they resort to demeaning remarks aimed at those who disagree with or challenge them, or the entire population of the county this board is centred on.

Caithness is home to a lot of diverse thinking and ways of living. Long may that continue, both in the physical and the virtual world.

When someone is canned they cannot answer for themselves, so I think it would be fair to let sleeping dogs lie now I have said my piece!

Psychological Identification?;)

johno
27-Jan-08, 18:19
Who, david icke?[lol]
reckoned he was the son of god. there,s a few of them going about.
a nutter. http://209.85.12.234/7289/61/emo/rofl6ma.gif (javascript:emoticon(':rofl:'))

bekisman
27-Jan-08, 18:31
Bad coincidence with freepress and his swastikas; today is Holocaust Memorial Day held each year on the anniversary of the day Auschwitz-Birkenau, the Nazi extermination camp, was liberated in 1945. I've been to see it, no doubt freepress never did..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7212063.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7212063.stm)

Boozeburglar
27-Jan-08, 20:11
Psychological Identification?;)

Perhaps you could elucidate?

MadPict
27-Jan-08, 20:12
Yup, regardless on my own personal views on 'mediums', I don't think he's the sort of person who should be promoting something as controversial as Spiritualism.:eek:

If he was present at the recent 'meeting' it's surprising the spirits revealed themselves/it's not surprising the spirits didn't revealed themselves*...

*delete as applicable

scorrie
27-Jan-08, 21:21
he did exactly what he set out to do....make a lasting impression!

It's nothing that a good lavvy brush canna shift ;)

johno
27-Jan-08, 22:35
Shall we start a petition then?
so do i, i,ll sign it. :D damn it take it as signed.:mad:

TBH
28-Jan-08, 04:01

;)

Perhaps you could elucidate?Maybe he wasn't prone to the psychological phenomenon of identification with a peer group that hold certain views that must be up-held if you want to be one of the crowd. Maybe it is his diverse thinking that unnerves you? Looking at his website there are things there that are not beyond the realms of fact and could be addressed and not just swept under the carpet because you personally cannot rationalize them.

Boozeburglar
28-Jan-08, 10:41
Maybe it is his diverse thinking that unnerves you? Looking at his website there are things there that are not beyond the realms of fact and could be addressed and not just swept under the carpet because you personally cannot rationalize them.

I think someon has not been paying attention in class.

Who exactly is sweeping anything under the carpet?

Sorry, I cannot rationalize your diverse thinking. Perhaps I have a phobia, and am unable to adjust due to my advanced years.

rob murray
28-Jan-08, 14:50
Ok, Been on Mr Ickes web site, there is a researched paper posted called "The Israeli Lobby" note its not his research, the paper is an in depth analysis of the relationship between the US and Israel .as below
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html (http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html)
Broadly speaking the gist of this paper is to be found, amongst other places, in the best seller, The Great War for Civilisation by Robert Fisk, The Independants middle east corrospondent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk). The book traces US involvement ( and UK ) in the middle east and examines the special relationship between Israel and the US. A great read, and can only be termed Anti Semitic by fanatical opponents.

Icke seems to surround himself with well researched and acclaimed research on some key areas of his "ideology". Its a great pity that most of what he spouts is nonsense, and in some ways his "involvement" in explaining the middle east conflict devalues the work of other far more informed and reasonable people. ie providing opponents of US foreign policy with the ammunition to tar all opposing views with the same brush, see http://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm

The future of the middle east is intertwined with US foreign policy centered around Israel, thats a fact. 12 feet reptiles controlling mankind...well !!!

scorrie
28-Jan-08, 16:32
I think someon has not been paying attention in class.

Who exactly is sweeping anything under the carpet?

Sorry, I cannot rationalize your diverse thinking. Perhaps I have a phobia, and am unable to adjust due to my advanced years.

Pardon my ignorance but are we talking about Icke or freepress here?

TBH
28-Jan-08, 17:46
Pardon my ignorance but are we talking about Icke or freepress here?
David Icke, I think.

Boozeburglar
28-Jan-08, 18:40
I am talking about TBH...

Gizmo
28-Jan-08, 18:49
reckoned he was the son of god. there,s a few of them going about.
a nutter. http://209.85.12.234/7289/61/emo/rofl6ma.gif (javascript:emoticon(':rofl:'))

Aye...wasnt there another one over 2000 years ago that claimed to be the son of god?.....the world has always been full of nutters like David Icke ;)

TBH
28-Jan-08, 19:10
I am talking about TBH...Whatever Xs your Y, you're an old woman who can't adjust so I don't mind.;)

scorrie
28-Jan-08, 21:27
I am talking about TBH...

Sorry, meant to ask who's Website we were talking about.

It came across to me that you were referring to freepress and I thought TBH was talking about David Icke. I thought that the two of you might have been at cross-purposes. I thought I might be able to calm waters if I established that fact, however it seems to be too late.

hotrod4
28-Jan-08, 21:56
He did wear some "snazzy" shellsuits back in the day before he was touched by an angel.
He might be a wee bit on the "bammy" side but you have to admire his conviction in his own beliefs, alot of people wouldve given up by now but not him,now hes bessy mates with Robbie Williams, gives new meaning to his song "angels" somehow I'm loving lizards instead doesnt sound too good :)

TBH
28-Jan-08, 23:22
Sorry, meant to ask who's Website we were talking about.

It came across to me that you were referring to freepress and I thought TBH was talking about David Icke. I thought that the two of you might have been at cross-purposes. I thought I might be able to calm waters if I established that fact, however it seems to be too late.I was referring to David Icke's website. That was the point of the thread, Freepress was just a sideshow.

scorrie
29-Jan-08, 15:10
I was referring to David Icke's website. That was the point of the thread, Freepress was just a sideshow.

"One unquestionable reason for someone to be excluded is the inability to respect everyone's right to hold and express different views, especially when they resort to demeaning remarks aimed at those who disagree with or challenge them, or the entire population of the county this board is centred on."

I am fairly sure Boozeburglar was talking about freepress in the above, unless I am missing something and David Icke has been suspended from this site. Anyway, as far as I am concerned, they are both here temporarily, as their true home is Planet Zanussi ;)

scotsboy
29-Jan-08, 15:21
Has Freepress been binned then?

scorrie
29-Jan-08, 16:22
Has Freepress been binned then?

Suspended, ironically right next to fellow Suspendee fred. Does that make them a pair of Suspenders?