PDA

View Full Version : Three selfish wishes

Thumper
25-Jan-08, 23:02
Ok Guys IF you could have 3 wishes that were entirely selfish wishes that would benefit you ,but not the world in general what would they be?

Mine would be to Live in Canada,have enough money to live comfortably and for my kids to grow up happy,sucessful and law abiding x

TBH
25-Jan-08, 23:07
Ok Guys IF you could have 3 wishes that were entirely selfish wishes that would benefit you ,but not the world in general what would they be?

Mine would be to Live in Canada,have enough money to live comfortably and for my kids to grow up happy,sucessful and law abiding xCanada would be my first choice. When I was a teenager I dreamed of biking across Canada, too old now.[lol] My second and 3rd wishes would be the same as yours.

karia
25-Jan-08, 23:13
I have them thumps!

A great husband

Fantastic parents

Terrific friends...yourself included!

My biggest wish would be to stay in the present day and enjoy the company of the folks around me....ifanow!;)

DeHaviLand
25-Jan-08, 23:15

Mine would be to Live in Canada,have enough money to live comfortably and for my kids to grow up happy,sucessful and law abiding x

Easy. Mines would be; To live in the Highlands, to have a job that I enjoyed and that paid well, and to visit Caithness often. :D

Hey, someone made my wishes come true ;)

Thumper
25-Jan-08, 23:16
Aww....*blush* thanks Hun x

sphinx
25-Jan-08, 23:21
dont need wishes ive got everything i want in life family and good friends as for money it dozent make you happy but makes life easier and buys the things you need you know the saying home is were the heart is :D lol

the charlatans
25-Jan-08, 23:28
Well i'm going to have those magic Pixies that my husband forgot to request on the marriage certificate. I'd get them to do all the cleaning and the little jobs i hate doing.

I'd have amazing holidays in 5 star luxury accomodation and first class travel.

And i'd have a wee concert hall at the bottom of my garden where i'd be entertained by whomever took my fancy that night. You lot would be invited if it was someone good, but only if you promise to keep the noise down.

freepress
25-Jan-08, 23:33
A 30'+ Sailing Yacht (on the west coast) [ I have 14' sailing dinghy]

An Honoury Degree from University of Abertay Dundee

3 more wishes.

karia
25-Jan-08, 23:37
Aww....*blush* thanks Hun x

Thing is..my happiness cannot last forever...circumstances will change and I will be visited by great sadness very soon.

But I will have the best of friends around me to see me through............lucky Karia!;)

miranda
25-Jan-08, 23:50
erm 3 wishes.....good health to all my friends and family
to give my kids a good start in life
housekeeper/cook/personal dogsbody

bobandag16
26-Jan-08, 00:01

health first. then be able to help others. a fortune to give away,

thebigman
26-Jan-08, 02:01

Well the last one is well on it's way to being true!

Thumper
26-Jan-08, 12:43
Well the last one is well on it's way to being true!

Thank you for saying that...I try my best with them :Razz x