PDA

View Full Version : What shall we type about?

TBH
25-Jan-08, 21:32
Just type about any subject you want.;)

pirateeye
25-Jan-08, 21:59
well i started writing a story last night, not a short story, i'm going to make it as long as i can. i really enjoyed my time writing, i planned it and then wrote a page and a quarter of well thought out words. so far its about a watercolour artist, but things will change a lot, i have many idea for this one, it's really quite interesting...to me anyway:)

karia
25-Jan-08, 22:13
Just type about any subject you want.;)

Isn't that what we do here?:confused

TBH
25-Jan-08, 22:54
Isn't that what we do here?:confusedAye but maybe we could house a load of subjects under the one thread like a conversation.;)

karia
25-Jan-08, 23:17
Aye but maybe we could house a load of subjects under the one thread like a conversation.;)

Wouldn't that be grand ..and swiftly kicked into 'Flashchat' by someone?

northener
25-Jan-08, 23:30
I really fancy a kebab.

karia
25-Jan-08, 23:40
I really fancy a kebab.

It has indicated it quite likes you!

Would you like us to 'lettuce' alone?:roll:

Green_not_greed
25-Jan-08, 23:44
I thought it was cool until I had tonight's carry-out lamb jafreizi!

GNG

TBH
25-Jan-08, 23:44
I really fancy a kebab.

.Did the kebab reciprocate?:D

northener
25-Jan-08, 23:57
Leave us alone! You'll never undertand the meaning of true kebab love!

karia
26-Jan-08, 01:07
Leave us alone! You'll never undertand the meaning of true kebab love!

Be careful it doesn't pitta out!:(

Sapphire2803
26-Jan-08, 01:28
Mmmmmm....... Kebab :cool:

Riffman
26-Jan-08, 02:04
I am sitting here wondering where I am going to photograph in Caithness next. I have a bunch of ND grads filters coming in the post so my landscape stuff is going up a notch, saves HDRing everything and allows me to shoot film as well.

Any ideas for a caithness series? I thought about ruined buildings then realised that it would run into the hundreds of pictures!

Maybe something different like bridges?

TBH
26-Jan-08, 02:17
I am sitting here wondering where I am going to photograph in Caithness next. I have a bunch of ND grads filters coming in the post so my landscape stuff is going up a notch, saves HDRing everything and allows me to shoot film as well.

Any ideas for a caithness series? I thought about ruined buildings then realised that it would run into the hundreds of pictures!

Maybe something different like bridges?The castle of old wick or the old man near the castle which looks exactly like the face of an old man with a beard and stretches from the waters edge to the cliff top.

Riffman
26-Jan-08, 02:25
Hum, I was thinking maybe windturbines. Nice controversial things so should make for good discussion pieces.

I had a look at the castles map, too many to do all of them.

Lolabelle
26-Jan-08, 08:07
I'm thinking of what we should have for dinner. We have to work tonight, so we may stop at a truck stop on the way to the Power Station.

Tugmistress
26-Jan-08, 10:23

Just go for a walk and photograph your journey, be it coastal, riverside, heathland, hills it will make an interesting 'picture map' of where you go :)

Sapphire2803
26-Jan-08, 18:20
How about photographing all the places where there are (or were) Ordnance survey bench marks? Not close ups of the bench marks, just nice pics of the houses, bridges etc. http://www.bench-marks.org.uk/lr12
Just a thought...

ciderally
26-Jan-08, 19:09
think i will take-up knitting ......?

Tilter
26-Jan-08, 20:01
I am sitting here wondering where I am going to photograph in Caithness next.

We started years ago at one end of the county to photograph all the harbours. I think we did about 3/4 and then other things took over. We still need to finish them. They're all great for photos, and all different.

northener
26-Jan-08, 20:42

Bridges could be interesting, especially the ones that are now redundant as a new road bridge has been built next to them? There's quite a few.