PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to Spring.

cuddlepop
25-Jan-08, 17:26
Happy Up beat thread.;)

The day's are fairly streaching and it wont be long now when we'll be able to travel home and its light.
There are some hardy primulas adding some colour to the garden.
Plenty of water in the garden so no fear of a hose pipe ban.

You have a go now,remember happy up beat thread.:D

flyfifer
25-Jan-08, 23:35
'thanks Cuddlepop! Saw lots of new shoots on walk today - snowdrops, even daffs! What a lovely day between showers. It will be nice to see days stretching, but stilll enjoying settling down of an evening with candles lit! Hope things are looking up for you now Cuddlepop x

miranda
25-Jan-08, 23:38
cant wait to get rid of eh dark mornings!!!!!i hate them they are killers. will be glad to walk the dog in the evening and be able to see where im walking:D

Wellies
25-Jan-08, 23:41
Got some lambs that are inside and they are playing with each other. That is what makes me know spring MUST be around the corner. Or that is what I keep telling myself anyway :lol:

cuddlepop
26-Jan-08, 10:15
Has anyone else noticed the birds are singing there spring songs,especially in the late afternoon.:D

Torvaig
26-Jan-08, 11:44
Yes Cuddlepop, spring is definitely in the air! The daylight hours are more plentiful, spring bulbs beginning to show, great time of year! :)

Angela
26-Jan-08, 11:49
Definitely longer days, I've a vase of cheerful daffodils on the kitchen table, and the sycamores in the garden already seem to be budding.....:eek: :)