PDA

View Full Version : Brora and beyond.....

percy toboggan
24-Jan-08, 18:51
An inoffensive (unless yer related to the Earl of Sutherland...or was he a Duke?) little travelogue type film I've put on the 'youtube' site.
Can I post links here? I dunno.
If not then perhaps admin will remove it, and anyone interested can just look for Wallet and Grimace....Ta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJP7En7hhE

scotsboy
24-Jan-08, 19:03
Really enjoyed that Percy, thanks. Would have liked a wee bit of Thurso on your trip along the North coast though.

Torvaig
24-Jan-08, 19:03
Thanks for the wee film Percy; very enjoyable and yes, he was a Duke! :D

Dusty
24-Jan-08, 19:54
Enjoyed that Percy, thanks for sharing. :)

percy toboggan
24-Jan-08, 19:58
Really enjoyed that Percy, thanks. Would have liked a wee bit of Thurso on your trip along the North coast though.

I've got some footage of Thurso from a subsequent trip up there - will let you know when it's up - thanks for the feedback.

Thanks also Torvaig :)

Mik.M.
24-Jan-08, 20:15
Nice film ,can`t wait for others,thanks Percy.

canuck
24-Jan-08, 20:32
Percy, that was fantastic. Thank you.

I have to drive up to Inverness in a few weeks time. It is going to be very, very hard now to keep from staying on the A9 all the way to Caithness.

Highland Laddie
24-Jan-08, 20:49
Percy, that was fantastic. Thank you.

I have to drive up to Inverness in a few weeks time. It is going to be very, very hard now to keep from staying on the A9 all the way to Caithness.

You'd be very welcome m8 to come "oer e ord"

paris
24-Jan-08, 20:56
Brought back some fond memories from caithness for me Percy, thanks for that. jan x

NLP
24-Jan-08, 21:28
I did enjoy that and the music was brill, thanks

Sporran
25-Jan-08, 04:57
Percy, I thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks! :) Brought back a lot of memories, and I'm looking forward to your footage of Thurso when it's up!

trinkie
25-Jan-08, 08:18
Wonderful - many thanks.

So that's what it looks like ! I have made that journey 70-80 times, but have always been travel sick or sleeping !
Can you imagine reaching Brora after driving for over 22hours all the way from Devon ! Heart racing with eager anticipation.

Again - my thanks to you. Let's have some more,
Yours greedily,
Trinkie