http://www.suonodiroma.com/labirinto.swf

Can you beat my score of level 4?

gleeber
14-Oct-05, 17:36
Can you beat my score of level 4?

I got 6 [lol]

pie2000
14-Oct-05, 18:02
Think i need to go an change ma pants haha made a mistake on level 3 and the thing screamed at me and showed a picture of the girl from the exorcist what a fright haha. very adictive though im off for another go hopefully this time without the need to change.

Ps let me no if anyone else gets this just so i no im no goin aff ma heed!!!

Cheers.

phoenix
14-Oct-05, 19:27
That scared the living daylights out of me :eek: Didnt even hang around to see what the score was! :(

lynne duncan
14-Oct-05, 21:22
okay because me brither sent me one of these games before i had to try this one !!!!!, started it with one hand on the mouse and the other firmly glued to my eyes, peeking every so slowly out, then thought might as well get the s*** scared out of me first, so immediately ran off the track on first level but to my relief no scary girl- phew!!! relief.
bitty more confident but still peeking through fingers progressed up to level 3 and of course ran off the track and fingers or no fingers am now off to change my underwear and also did not wait for result [para] .
but will send it to brither and see how he copes. :lol:

girnigoe
14-Oct-05, 22:19
I tried it earlier but couldnt get it to work. After reading these other posts Im actually quite glad!! I dont do scary things - Not after this site nearly ended me!! :eek:

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Spot the difference - CLUE- it has something to do with the boat :evil

monkey
15-Oct-05, 00:30
Sheesh Doolally, you tryin' to give me heart failure?

I love it!! Already forwarded it around. heh heh heh

squidge
15-Oct-05, 01:36
Crikey doolally

i almost had a "wee" accident and look at the time!!!!!!

im gonna have nightmares tonight

Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooo mean.

brandy
15-Oct-05, 08:43
dear god.. that last one with the boats! my heart is still racing even when your expecting something!

SAMITCHELL7
15-Oct-05, 19:11
:mad: [evil] Oh my god i just dropped the mouse WARNING dont do this with small kids in the room I didnt know wot to expect neither did she..... [evil]

girnigoe
15-Oct-05, 20:59
:mad: [evil] Oh my god i just dropped the mouse WARNING dont do this with small kids in the room I didnt know wot to expect neither did she..... [evil]

Well I did say in my post that it nearly ended me!!!

Naefearjustbeer
16-Oct-05, 13:19
My 3 year old daughter wanted me to show it to mummy who is 8 1/2 months pregnant at the moment. I think it might of brought labour on early :eek: so I refused to play a joke on mummy much to her disapointment :D

SAMITCHELL7
16-Oct-05, 18:33
My 7 year old went balistic all she could think about was having nightmares after seeing it :( . You have a hardy 3 yr old, I think i would have rether given birth. All good fun, and i'll wish you all the best on your impending arrival, hopefully not early.

2051donna
16-Oct-05, 19:27
i cant get it to work! dont no why :~(

Moira
16-Oct-05, 20:32
Holy effluent ! I won't be trying either of these links again. Will stick to the simple language quizzes etc posted by Dr Szin & co. At least these won't give me nightmares or heart failure :eek:

2051donna
16-Oct-05, 20:37
got it workin!! pretty terrifying [para]

goldenguernsey
18-Oct-05, 01:30
Good Grief! That's shocking, never expected that :eek: