PDA

View Full Version : Martina Cross Photography

John Baikie
23-Jan-08, 21:47
Can I be the first to post on her my congratulations to Martina for bringing more awards to Caithness. I was at the SWPP Convention in London over the weekend and had the honour of accepting her awards. She won Fine Art, Wildlife and Pictorial sections and overall 3rd place in the UK Photographer of the Year. An amazing and well deserved honour. I had the privilege of being a judge at this years event and Martina's work is up there with the best.

Well done!!!

unicorn
23-Jan-08, 21:49
Well done martina!!!!!!!!! I am delighted for you and it is totally deserved, you have an incredible eye :D

Buttercup
23-Jan-08, 21:52
Well Done Martina! You deserve it, your pictures are brilliant. Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

WeeBurd
23-Jan-08, 21:54
Congrats Martina, your pics are absolutely breathtaking, the awards are very well deserved! :D

Rheghead
23-Jan-08, 22:05
Well Done Martina, from what I've seen, it is well deserved.

buggyracer
23-Jan-08, 22:07
well done, well deserved.

Tugmistress
23-Jan-08, 22:09
Congratulations Martina ... you do some splendid work :D

Bobinovich
23-Jan-08, 22:10
Absolutely - stunning work. Undoubtedly well deserved awards.

Congratulations from a 'wannabe'!

alanatkie
23-Jan-08, 22:10
Congratulations Martina Your pics are amazing. The awards are well deserved.

Lolabelle
23-Jan-08, 22:14
Whooo HOoooooo, Go Raven!

Congratulations Martina, thank you so much for letting us see so much of your fantastic work for free. And for all the help and advice you give on here too.

Thumper
23-Jan-08, 22:24
Well done Raven!Well deserved too!you are a great photographer! x

cuddlepop
23-Jan-08, 22:42
Well done Martina,thank you for sharing your talent with us here on the Org.:D

grumpyhippo
24-Jan-08, 00:45
Well done Martina now you're up there with the stars, Where you belong ;)

Raven
24-Jan-08, 09:19
Can I be the first to post on her my congratulations to Martina for bringing more awards to Caithness. I was at the SWPP Convention in London over the weekend and had the honour of accepting her awards. She won Fine Art, Wildlife and Pictorial sections and overall 3rd place in the UK Photographer of the Year. An amazing and well deserved honour. I had the privilege of being a judge at this years event and Martina's work is up there with the best.

Well done!!!

Well, what can I say...

Thank you very much John for picking up the awards! Secretly I was keeping my fingers and toes crossed and was hoping for one award. Not in my wildest dreams I would have thought that you would have to go on stage 4 times to accept so many.

The honour was on my side that such a highly decorated photographer as you would do that for me:D I could not have wished for anyone better to do that job! Thanks!

I would like to thank all your fellow Orgers for your kind comments on my work too! Its a pleasure sharing with you!

Later on I will post the winning images in the Photography section and I am very pleased that one is from Caithness, one from Sutherland and one from the Lake District.

Cheers folks!

Dusty
24-Jan-08, 10:41
I'd like to add my congratulations.

Well done and well deserved.

Liz
24-Jan-08, 13:53
Congratulations Martina on four well deserved awards.
Your photos are stunning!

psyberyeti
24-Jan-08, 20:42
Wowwowwow! I think that should convey the quality and craftsmanship of Martina's photo's. Well done Martina.:cool:

paris
24-Jan-08, 20:53
A very big congrats from me also, Beautiful scenes of caithness that unfortunately i only get to see via your and other orgers photos. Well done. Jan xx

kas
24-Jan-08, 20:55
Congratulations on a fantastic achievement. It is no surprise to us who look at your photos on the org, as your work is such a pleasure on the eye, no matter what your subject is.:)

Margaret M.
25-Jan-08, 00:21
Wow, 3rd overall in the UK, what an honour and so well deserved. Congratulations!