PDA

View Full Version : One for the ladies!

bop
23-Jan-08, 14:46
iv heard on the grapevine we'v got strippers coming to caithness... any1 have any more info on this?? few of the girls planning a night out soon n this would be just the trick!!! :)
cheers

TBH
23-Jan-08, 14:49
They are getting a new load in homebase next week.

katarina
23-Jan-08, 14:55
Strippers? why would you want to lower yourselves to attend something as degrading as that?

Lolabelle
23-Jan-08, 14:58
Strippers? why would you want to lower yourselves to attend something as degrading as that?

Not my cup of tea either Katarina, I saw one once, years ago and I hated it. I was soooooo embarrassed for the fella, and even more so for the screaming women making a fool of themselves.

PS, I don't mean that others shouldn't watch them, just because I don't like this kind of thing.

mccaugm
23-Jan-08, 14:59

Aunty K - its only a bit of fun.

Ash
23-Jan-08, 14:59
i have never seen one but i dont see the harm, just abit of fun

TBH
23-Jan-08, 15:00
When are we getting some girls up here to strip off for our entertainment pleasure?:)

bop
23-Jan-08, 15:01
i seem to hit a raw nerve here guys, just thought it would have bin a bit of fun to cheers the girls up!!! theres no harm in that is there??

unicorn
23-Jan-08, 15:01
absolutely not my thing either, yuck

Thumper
23-Jan-08, 15:11
When are we getting some girls up here to strip off for our entertainment pleasure?:)

I have heard they quite often do have strippers up for the menfolk,dont quote me but I think they have them in the Park sometimes? x

Poppy_88
23-Jan-08, 15:18
I have sufficent knowledge to say the Park hotel does NOT hold organised strip nights, sorry to disappoint the blokes out there. Perhaps the locals try their hand at full monty-esq behaviour after a few too many, but i'm sure it's not encouraged! Yeukkk

Thumper
23-Jan-08, 15:38
Oops!sorry poppy!Did say dont quote me though lol....must have dreamt that one :roll: maybe it was a stagnight or something?x

Lindsay
23-Jan-08, 15:49
HI Bop,

Its is a light hearted evening out for the ladies to put an end to the January blues. There will be an ann summers party, a few cocktails and some topless waiters with a disco. See the whats on section for details................

bop
23-Jan-08, 21:54
thanks for info lindsay, sounds like a good night, even just for the laughs!!!

WeeBurd
23-Jan-08, 21:58
Not my bag at all, but fair do's to anyone else who likes that kind of a thing, I'm sure it'll raise a few giggles.

As anyone who know's MrBurd can testify, I like 'em a little more natural, not quite as bronzed, shiny or muscular [lol].

miranda
23-Jan-08, 22:04
mmm interesting should be a laugh and as they say GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!!!!:lol:

scorrie
24-Jan-08, 00:27
I am sure there was a mob of pot ugly guys up a few years ago. G-Force or something if I recall. Gee whiz, they were mingin looking.

Why is it that when women go to male stripper shows it is a "bit of fun" but when men are at the female strippers, they are a bunch of pervs?

Personally speaking, I could think of little more tedious than watching guys/gals, with a million miles already on the Jockstrap/G-string, going through the motions yet again.

ps Thumper, if there are female strippers on in the Park, look out for every Wick taxi to be booked with runs to Thurso on that night ;)

saxovtr
24-Jan-08, 11:10
They are getting a new load in homebase next week.

argos are cheaper better quality:)

Lindsay
25-Jan-08, 11:35
Tickets available for this event with a free cocktail included or pay at the door. Remember it is only light hearted fun and not ment to offend anyone. Thanks guys xx

katarina
25-Jan-08, 12:19
HI Bop,

Its is a light hearted evening out for the ladies to put an end to the January blues. There will be an ann summers party, a few cocktails and some topless waiters with a disco. See the whats on section for details................

sorry, no offense, but I still think it's degrading, as is an ann summers party. Went to one once - can't say I enjoyed it. I'm not a prude at all, but what's the point? I mean it's not as if they have anything we haven't seen before.....guess it's one for the laddettes. And topless waiters? again whats the point? Now if they were bottomless.....

TBH
25-Jan-08, 14:44
Now if they were bottomless.....That would be even more degrading?;)

connieb19
25-Jan-08, 15:02
I wonder what people think is such good fun about having a night out with a bunch of women tee-heeing at topless men? It sounds about as much fun as eating a turd sandwich. :roll:

katarina
25-Jan-08, 17:32
That would be even more degrading?;)

Tongue in cheek - of course!

MadPict
26-Jan-08, 15:35
I wonder what people think is such good fun about having a night out with a bunch of women tee-heeing at topless men? It sounds about as much fun as eating a turd sandwich. :roll:

At least your breath won't smell as bad watching topless men....

bop
28-Jan-08, 19:31

yeah thanx for that but think id much rather watch topless men serving cocktails than eatin your turd sarnie!!!!
cheers!!

Boozeburglar
28-Jan-08, 20:25

No one was supposed to find out about that Connie, I thought I had booked a jazz singer...

Lindsay
02-Feb-08, 10:17
Just to let you all know that this is on tonight in Lybster so if you fancy a good old ladies only night.