PDA

View Full Version : web site design?

Karen
22-Jan-08, 23:00
Can anyone recommend someone to make a web site to advertise a holiday cottage? At the moment it is only advertised on caithness.org.

souperman
22-Jan-08, 23:29
Can highly recommend Rom-Art in Thurso, fast, friendly, professional and very reasonably priced.

sammysalim
24-Jan-08, 16:01
I got a guy in Lybster to do ours, He's very reasonable & has done a great job. Take a look www.samsfurniture.co.uk if you want his details pm me.:Razz

sphinx
26-Jan-08, 18:36
u could try gordon mackay from haster or email him at gordonmac.com

gillian17
26-Jan-08, 19:16
I may well get in trouble for this but what the heck
Save a page you like, preferably similar to what you are advertising for ease of use.
Then edit it with Microsoft FrontPage or a similar programme.
If you dont have that Adobe used to do a free one as did GIF Construction.
I dont know if these are still available but something will be.
Try google or pm me and I shall find a copy of Microsoft FrontPage.

Karen
05-May-08, 17:29
Thanks for all the help, not having a clue what to do myself I went for Rom-Art. Really pleased with their work, very professional and helpful. Have a look if you like www.dixonfield.co.uk

poppett
06-May-08, 18:49
You made a brilliant choice, Karen. Rom-art are fantastic and your website is really lovely. Hope you get lots of business from it.

Kevin Milkins
06-May-08, 19:49
Thanks for all the help, not having a clue what to do myself I went for Rom-Art. Really pleased with their work, very professional and helpful. Have a look if you like www.dixonfield.co.uk (http://www.dixonfield.co.uk)

Looks good . I am sure you phone will not stop ringing.