PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Box

cleverclogs
20-Jan-08, 19:12
i was at the lunch box its great home cooking and baking any veiws?

Allda
22-Jan-08, 19:38
Hi, I have been to the Lunch Box a few times and the meals are really good and very reasonably priced.

DarkAngel
22-Jan-08, 20:08
Lunch box is great and yer sandwithces or baguetes are always packed full...Lovely!

nicnic74
25-Jan-08, 19:49
Was in lunch box a few weeks back & didnt think very
much of it at all, they dont sell chips & i found the soup
was very bland, & the cakes & tray bakes didnt look very
homemade to me

gemma89
25-Jan-08, 21:45
must admit.. i was disappointd they didnt sell chips but i did enjoy what i had. was a bit pricey tho an ther didnt seem to be much atmosphere in th place.

JWM
26-Jan-08, 18:31
Disagree with the past two comments. All food was homemade and tasted fine ive been loadsa times. Better trying for yourself

Suth11
27-Jan-08, 14:52
I love the Lunch Box, all the food is very tasty sitting in or to takeaway, staff are so friendly and best of all it is child friendly which is a big plus as i have a 2year old who loves their mac and cheese!
and they are going to have chips on the menu soon.
overall its a brilliant family run cafe!

Lucy
27-Jan-08, 20:37
Lunch box comes into my office MON-Fri. they always have a great selection of sandwiches, baguettes, rolls etc. if we have a meeting i can phone for extra sandwiches (of literally any choice of bread and filling)and/or soup with no extra charge for delivery.:D

miranda
27-Jan-08, 20:55
have had thier food a few times cant say much for the soup thot it was poor but the sandwiches were good and plenty varieties to choose from

Ash
27-Jan-08, 22:02
why does there have to be chips?

no one heard of healthy eating :confused

angela5
28-Jan-08, 11:46
why does there have to be chips?

no one heard of healthy eating :confused

Aye, just stick to a sandwich made from white bread and a yummy jam and cream bun. Stuff the chips, there bad for you!:lol:

Spring Flower
29-Jan-08, 12:53
Aye, just stick to a sandwich made from white bread and a yummy jam and cream bun. Stuff the chips, there bad for you!:lol:

totally agree - stuff the chips - instead have healthy stuff like sausage rolls and hot dogs!!

why have chips - because some people fancy chips for a change and if it is a cafe serving lunches I don't think it is unreasonable to sell chips. :eek:

spacehopper
05-Feb-08, 17:28
i love the lunch box and i think it has a great atmoshpere!!
i dont think chips are a requirement as i feel it is the only healthy fresh food shop there is in wick!!
it is close to the high school which i like as this gives me a slight reassurance that my son will not bee eating toooo much junk food while at school!!!

Dali
11-Feb-08, 23:02
Was unimpressed Nothing much left and was only 10 past 1 very limited menu unless you want a roll and then there was hardly any fillings left . Great for rolls and sandwiches but as a cafe very very poor .

spacehopper
14-Mar-08, 22:27
hey guys
well i was in the lunch box last week and got a g8 feed and for a very reasonable price..........everytime i go im please and very satified and well it fills me right up till dinner time :) good work guys keep it up - recommend everyone give this place a try, was the best impulsive look in ive done :)