PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyant

Fran
20-Jan-08, 05:09
Has anyone been to the clairvoyant in John O'Groats? Was she any good? Im interested in knowing what others think of her readings. My appointment is booked!!

sweetpea
20-Jan-08, 10:09
Fran, I've been a number of times, not just for readings. She is a lovely person, very genuine and intuitive. Some of the things she told me were uncanny and no way she could have known. I've had messages and some really good advice from her. It's a very personal thing, keep an open mind and see what happens. I'm in the middle of a situation right now that she told me all about. Unreal.

botheed
20-Jan-08, 11:07
im not in to all that suff, but she is a very nice person:cool:

katarina
20-Jan-08, 13:32
you'll be amazed fran. I was - totally. I hope to make another appointment soon. Let me know how you get on.

johnlc
20-Jan-08, 14:34
Hi fran yes i went to her and she was ok but also went 2 1 in culloden and she was amazing,she told me things that only masel wld know.

:D

Lindsay
20-Jan-08, 16:50
Natalie Simpson is back in the Portland Arms on 1st March

scorrie
20-Jan-08, 17:16
My Mother went to visit the guy Swein MacDonald, who was also known as The Ardgay Seer, to have a reading. The one thing that he stressed to my Mum was that her eldest Son would be incredibly wealthy within a few years.

As that eldest son, some 28 years on, I regret to report that money is still doing its best to steer well clear of me.

Just out of curiosity, do they still tell you if the outlook is for something tragic?

I would hate to go, only to be told that a freak Combine Harvester accident awaited!!

Flair
21-Jan-08, 12:51
Pfft, telling the future's a bunch of hogwash. Nobody really knows what's gonna happen. At least not with me they don't.

I've seen some pretty strange stuff but I've never seen anything to make me believe this whole "Clairvoyance" thing.

Just a lot of trickery and nonsense. [disgust]

thebigman
21-Jan-08, 14:03
Has anyone been to the clairvoyant in John O'Groats? Was she any good? Im interested in knowing what others think of her readings. My appointment is booked!!

Surprised you need an appointment, thought she'd know you were coming :-)

TBH
21-Jan-08, 14:05
Has anyone been to the clairvoyant in John O'Groats? Was she any good? Im interested in knowing what others think of her readings. My appointment is booked!!I turned up unannounced at her door and she protested that I hadn't booked an appointment. She should have seem that coming and been prepared for my arrival.[disgust]

Margaret M.
21-Jan-08, 14:19
The one thing that he stressed to my Mum was that her eldest Son would be incredibly wealthy within a few years.

As that eldest son, some 28 years on, I regret to report that money is still doing its best to steer well clear of me.

Ah but Scorrie, wealth comes in many forms -- perhaps she was seeing the wealth of friends that were coming your way on the org...........and here we are! Isn't that much better than money? :) :)

I find that the most genuine psychics, etc., are those who are not in it for the money. I kept a neighbour's goldfish while she went on vacation and in turn she wanted to do a reading for me. The things she told me about my past were spot on, very uncanny -- I was amazed. I barely knew her and I felt very uneasy around her after that. Thankfully, she moved away.

chamb
21-Jan-08, 15:25
I have been to Christine in John O Groats, and at the time I thought she was great, she went in to family and my history and it was mostly correct and she tried heat healing with my ankle that was hurt badly in an accident, It didnt work but over all she was okay.

Natalie Simpson is something else, as I have previously posted on the org about Natalie, and I will say it again she realy is brill at what she does. Will be seeing her again.

Lindsay
21-Jan-08, 16:03
Hi To all,

I have to agree with Chamb, Natalie if fantastic, she just started to talk about my grandad when she was rudely interupted by a few drunk girls. I will be seeing her again when she is back in Lybster to see if my grandad comes back.

scorrie
22-Jan-08, 21:17
Ah but Scorrie, wealth comes in many forms -- perhaps she was seeing the wealth of friends that were coming your way on the org...........and here we are! Isn't that much better than money? :) :)

I find that the most genuine psychics, etc., are those who are not in it for the money. I kept a neighbour's goldfish while she went on vacation and in turn she wanted to do a reading for me. The things she told me about my past were spot on, very uncanny -- I was amazed. I barely knew her and I felt very uneasy around her after that. Thankfully, she moved away.

Wealth does come in many forms Margaret. However the man was specifically referring to monetary riches when my Mum visited him.

The "heads up" that he gave my Mum about her cat WAS true though. The cat had been missing for six months and the guy told my Mum he wasn't coming back. Uncanny eh?

karia
22-Jan-08, 21:26
[quote=scorrie;327548 The "heads up" that he gave my Mum about her cat WAS true though. The cat had been missing for six months and the guy told my Mum he wasn't coming back. Uncanny eh?[/quote]

Spookily insightful scorrie!;)

I hope you got him to do your lottery numbers?

(and you DO know that someone will post here saying that they are ' no allowed to do that'..wonder why?)

Oooer my table's floating!:eek:

TBH
22-Jan-08, 22:18
Spookily insightful scorrie!

I hope you got him to do your lottery numbers?

(and you DO know that someone will post here saying that they are ' no allowed to do that'..wonder why?)

Oooer my table's floating!:eek:
Don't you no it is an unwritten law that clairvoyants cannot bet on horses, football pools or play the lottery, it's not allowed.[lol]

karia
22-Jan-08, 22:37
Don't you no it is an unwritten law that clairvoyants cannot bet on horses, football pools or play the lottery, it's not allowed.[lol]

Absolutely!

Why folks wonder at their entire life history and that of their grandparents..being accessible to a 'medium' in a place where everyone knows everything about everybody and all their ancestors,........ well it's just plain AMAZING!:lol:

Scarybiscuits03
24-Jan-08, 19:36
I went to see Christine in John O Groats about 6 months ago. I found that she would watch carefully for reactions and probe you for information. As I was very tight lipped and never let anything away, she got me entirely wrong and told me that Id lost a child (which I hadn't) and didnt even mention my 4 year old daughter, of which my life revolves around!!!
I have been to the lady in Watten several years ago and she was very good - came straight out and told me what she could see (which was spot on) and predicted the birth of my daughter within 6 months. I'd definitely go see her again.

quiteone
24-Jan-08, 21:49
i thot she was really good she knew stuff only i did and was very accurate. spooky thu!! well worth a visit....

Julia
24-Jan-08, 22:01

Can you just turn up for this or would I need a ticket?

TBH
24-Jan-08, 22:39
Absolutely!

Why folks wonder at their entire life history and that of their grandparents..being accessible to a 'medium' in a place where everyone knows everything about everybody and all their ancestors,........ well it's just plain AMAZING!:lol:And some things they don't know which usually comes out in a heated argument.[lol]

Fran
25-Jan-08, 02:15

.......I thought she was going to america to do shows for a few months

linkside
25-Jan-08, 07:54
.......I thought she was going to america to do shows for a few months

She is going to the Caithness Spiritual Churh on the 28th Feb as well, and I believe that she is going after some dates in the highlands.

Lindsay
25-Jan-08, 11:33
Hi Guys,

I know she has some dates down in England, I think Manchester and London. I am just delighted that she is going to come back up. I thought she was wonderful and really quite accurate in what she had to say. I will definately be there on 1st March. I have also put it on the whats on section
Cheers guys xx

STUDMUFFIN
25-Jan-08, 20:50
Does Anyone Have A Number For Her Please?

millavilla
30-Jan-08, 01:46
Heres the website for Christine in Groats http://www.lighthouse-readings.co.uk/

chamb
30-Jan-08, 12:28
I have to say christine in John O groats was no where near as good as Natalie, Natalie was so calm and the stuff she could tell me was stuff only I know, and could describe family menbers passed and present, she was able to tell me things that happened after my dad passed.

So no one can tell me she obtained the information before hand, or there was a source supplying her.

Cant wait to see natalie again.

She was right about so much where christine was working her way around things, possibly guess work??

katarina
31-Jan-08, 11:08
but does any predictions of the future come true? I was amazed when i went to Christine, cos of the things she knew, things that are definitely not in the public domain, therefore she could not have found out beforehand. however, she did predict some pretty specific stuff, even gave me dates, the dates came and went - guess what? Nothing happened. Most psychics seem to have an uncanny knowledge of past and present, but I don't think i want to spend £25 just to find out things that I already know.

sphinx
31-Jan-08, 20:11
thers no fate but what you make for yourself:lol:

Fran
01-Feb-08, 02:59
I had my appointment with christine this afternoon and felt sure she wouldnt know anything. I made sure i didnt nod my head or give her clues but she did not try to get me to answer and she didnt search for answers. I was absolutely amazed how she knew so much about my personal private life, past and present, things people dont know about and she knew things about my children who are grown up.She even mentioned places in my past and people in my life who had died. She mentioned himself and said he had left, so I presumed she meant he had moved away, then she said he has passed over quite recently hasnt he. I wont say what she said about himself, but I was amazed how she knew things like where his pain was and what his illness was and how he died , without any prompting from me at all. she also mentioned 2 names I didnt really think I knew but afterwards I told himself s sister and she said it was their relatives who had died. It was all truly amazing how she could know all these things. I feel so much happier now . She is such a nice person and I highly recommend her. I really do feel like I have peace of mind now. As for my future, well....we will wait and see.

katarina
01-Feb-08, 11:29
Yes, i felt it was worth at least one visit for the messages from beyond which were truly amazing. Glad she brought you comfort, Fran. someone told me that the dates she gives for predictions are projecting into the future, so it might not be THIS year - well, I'll wait and see....

nicnic74
03-Feb-08, 00:17
I was at Cristine myself last nite & she was brilliant, my late mam came thru to me in my reading & the things that she told me about my childhood was really uncanny, there was no way that she would ken that things, & I said a name to her when she asked me if i wanted to no any more & i said a certai persons name & she told me their nick name & cetain things that there is no way thet she would have kent the information, when she telt me the things the tears were flowing but it was all happy coz i kent that
my friend was very happy as she was now with very special people that ment an awful lot to her, it was an awful waste of a life that she got taken away from us so early in life, but to no that she was okay & she is now with other members of her family that she adored & loved to bits, makes it a wee bit easier but i'd rather hav her here, Lov u & miss u xxxx

Davoguthrie
03-Feb-08, 02:04
Does Anyone Have A Number For Her Please?
Yes I have Natalies number but I will not post it for everyone to see. I will see natalie on Thusday and I will see if it is alright with her and I will email it to you.
She is at the Duthuc centre in Tain on the 9th of feb at 7.30pm.