PDA

View Full Version : Moods!

highlander
19-Jan-08, 23:44
Why were we given so many emotional moods, funny how one thing can just change everything around you. Was feeling doon in the dump's, u know the feeling, canna be bothered to do something, but bored to tears lol, then hubby plays acker bilk. AWWWWWWW that lovely music just puts you in another mood (NO not that mood) lol. So tell me folks, what lifts your spirits?
Also when you are in your biggest bad mood, the housework can get done in double quick time. lol

ciderally
19-Jan-08, 23:52
a lottery win would lift my mood just now....and when in a bad mood the ironing gets it...........xx

richman
20-Jan-08, 00:02
is this thread fer weemin only ? ;)

Thumper
20-Jan-08, 00:02
Moods?what moods?I dont get moods?why would i get moods?:)...seriously though...if I am down in the dumps all it takes is a nice word or two and I am fine then x

NLP
20-Jan-08, 00:06
A cuddle from the wee one works for me.

Metalattakk
20-Jan-08, 05:28
is this thread fer weemin only ? ;)

Depends on their lunatic cycle. [lol]

Lolabelle
20-Jan-08, 08:38
Praying is usually the thing that gets me out of "a mood".
And I can get the house work done when riled. Or if I'm feeling sooky and missing Dave, the telly gets a work out.

sweetpea
20-Jan-08, 10:29
I like to pride myself on being on an even keel most of the time but when something gets to me, I walk and walk and walk. Come home refreshed. If it's people that get to me, I walk away and leave the problem with them. Laughing is great therapy too.

brokencross
20-Jan-08, 12:57
I find it strange you can go to bed in a great mood and wake up in a foul mood just because of a bad dream.

cuddlepop
20-Jan-08, 13:30
Music and walking put me in a better mood.
People who are in a bad mood put in that frame of mind too and yes Highlander the bader the mood the better the clean.:lol:

Digging the garden is another mood lifter that is if you dont mind being ankel deep in water just now.:eek:

percy toboggan
20-Jan-08, 16:24
I too have a range of emotions, however the 'admission-of-failure condition of 'boredom' rarely visits...., as an intelligent being one should seldom, if ever be 'bored'. Boredom is for unimaginative children and dense adults.

Blondie
20-Jan-08, 16:28
Why were we given so many emotional moods, funny how one thing can just change everything around you. Was feeling doon in the dump's, u know the feeling, canna be bothered to do something, but bored to tears lol, then hubby plays acker bilk. AWWWWWWW that lovely music just puts you in another mood (NO not that mood) lol. So tell me folks, what lifts your spirits?
Also when you are in your biggest bad mood, the housework can get done in double quick time. lol

I had such a laugh at this. I thought it was only me that got the housework done in record time when I was in a bad mood! Lol

highlander
20-Jan-08, 16:31
Gawd!!! now im depressed, percy says im "dence" lol

paris
20-Jan-08, 16:46
I have really bad mood swings:mad: and have to do something constructive to cure them, like chopping logs just to get my anger gone[evil].I like to be busy all the time. Dont know why i have them. jan x

miranda
20-Jan-08, 18:29
i like too have a good clean of one of eh kids rooms ,moving eh furniture cleaning oot eh cupboards getting rid of all the rubbish they never use and when done and the room is looking good i feel calm enough for a wee glass of wine and by then im well chilled:D

Julia
20-Jan-08, 19:21
i like too have a good clean of one of eh kids rooms ,moving eh furniture cleaning oot eh cupboards getting rid of all the rubbish they never use and when done and the room is looking good i feel calm enough for a wee glass of wine and by then im well chilled

Isn't it funny how doing this sort of thing sorts out your head, I hate it when the house is untidy, it's like my head is all fuzzy too but as soon as it's sorted I feel lots better. :lol: Maybe it's just a female thing?

sassylass
21-Jan-08, 02:38
A walk always makes me feel better. Fresh air is tonic and invariably I meet someone with a smile, a kind word, and suddenly I'm feeling better.

percy toboggan
21-Jan-08, 18:41
Gawd!!! now im depressed, percy says im "dence" lol

for the record the characteristic I laid at the door of the 'easily bored adult' was 'dense', not that I'm suggesting your response has proved any kind of point highlander. lol indeed.;)