PDA

View Full Version : Favorite music???

floyed
19-Jan-08, 22:52
Whats your favorite music that you have discovered over the years, that you can listenen till over and over again??

Mine is Pink Floyd, Trix took me to buy my first CD of there's and have been in love every since. Many a nite singing till the floyd in trix's, very happy memoriesx;) If you have a chance have a look at this, the sax is amazinggg!!!

'Its driving me insaneeeee' Very emotional video!! Or is it just a crazy dream??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTT2_FXHDY

Thumper
19-Jan-08, 22:58
Mine is The Eagles and The Saw Doctors....never tire of listening to either x

psyberyeti
19-Jan-08, 23:02
Rammstein, Tangerine Dream, old Pink Floyed, old Genesis, In Extremo, Kraftwerk, Pyramid Peak, Feeling B, Maxxess and some Rammstein. So, mostly German rock:cool::cool:

ciderally
19-Jan-08, 23:04
bob marley

floyed
19-Jan-08, 23:04
Like some o the Eagles songs hotel california and 'desperado why dont you come to your senses'!!!:D Take it easy!!

footie chick
19-Jan-08, 23:06
Hootie and the Blowfish.

floyed
19-Jan-08, 23:10
bob marley

Ma dad loved Bob so much that when we where on holiday in Ullapool, we were in a local pub ma dad put about £4 worth of No woman no cry in e juke box over and over again it played. Still make's me laugh today ma mam, me and ma ex where so embaressed lol:lol:

richman
19-Jan-08, 23:14
Whats your favorite music that you have discovered over the years, that you can listenen till over and over again??

Mine is Pink Floyd, Trix took me to buy my first CD of there's and have been in love every since. Many a nite singing till the floyd in trix's, very happy memoriesx;) If you have a chance have a look at this, the sax is amazinggg!!!

'Its driving me insaneeeee' Very emotional video!! Or is it just a crazy dream??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTT2_FXHDY (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTT2_FXHDY)hevna seen floyd on you tube before , thanks floyed , wishe ye were here ;)

why the e in floyed ?

floyed
19-Jan-08, 23:22
hevna seen floyd on you tube before , thanks floyed , wishe ye were here ;)

why the e in floyed ?

Just cause its different:D

cuddlepop
19-Jan-08, 23:23
Paul Weller,Supertramp and Peter Gabriel to name my top three.
Saw Weller numerous times but when he plays the Barrowlands its just amazing.
But I just love music and will listen to most styles.:D

coastown
19-Jan-08, 23:38
Mines has to be Bon Jovi and Rod Stewart.

Ash
20-Jan-08, 10:02
michael buble - love him :D

sweetpea
20-Jan-08, 10:18
Gene Vincent, Dylan, Gram Parsons, The Who, Floyd to name a few. Anything 60's, country rock, Iron Maiden. Really wide taste in music I have. Listen to lots of White Stripes, Johnny Cash, Gorillaz......:)

Lolabelle
20-Jan-08, 10:58
I had Trigeminal Neuralgia in early 07, and couldn't stand any music at all with it. It set of electric shock type pain in my head and face.
Prior to that I had music going all the time, nowadays, I can stand some music, mostly Enya and Enigma, stuff like that. The strange thing is, I didn't really like that kind of music much before the neuralgia. But I find the country rock and rock music I used to like annoying now. :eek:

orkneylass
20-Jan-08, 12:30
Once a rock chick, always a rock chick, from the jazz rock route - and a special fanaticism for the REAL Genesis - ie with Peter Gabriel in the 1970's - saw them at Kingston poly with only 50 other people!

anneoctober
20-Jan-08, 12:45
Christina Aguelera/Pink/Amy Winehouse/Tina Turner/Anastasia :Razz
Robbie Williams/Enrique/ Rod Stewart/and the VERY hot Michael Buble:evil ( Ash hands OFF! ) and loads more , simply too many to list here.......

nanoo
20-Jan-08, 13:57
Christina Aguelera/Pink/Amy Winehouse/Tina Turner/Anastasia :Razz
Robbie Williams/Enrique/ Rod Stewart/and the VERY hot Michael Buble:evil ( Ash hands OFF! ) and loads more , simply too many to list here.......
I have to say, anything from the sixties and seventies for me, with a preference to Elvis(love this guy to this day) Rod Stewart, Beach Boys and Beatles of course, to name a few. Coming right up to date and the stuff they call pop these days there are a few gems, Kaiser Chiefs, Leona Lewis, Christina Aguelere, Mcfly and our very own Leon. This of course brings me to Michael Buble (Ash and Anneoctober, me first, me first. Te he) Love loads of others, even opera singers and James Last Orchestra as well. I have been lucky enough to go and see lots of live shows in Glasgow ie:Walker Brothers, Pinkertons Assorted Colours, Len Barry, Cliff Richards, Roy Orbison, Elton John, and the absolutely fabulous Beach Boys.

Shabbychic
20-Jan-08, 15:15
I love Rammstein, Original Genesis, Cream, Wolfmother, Muse, Linkin Park, Leonard Cohen, The Strawbs, Robert Cray, Beggars Opera, Black Sabbeth, Alex Harvey, Pearl Jam, and Tool to name but a few. Still have many of the original albums too.

bluelady
20-Jan-08, 15:45
60's, Rasmus,Queen, Shadow's, Gerry & the pacemakers, irish country. easy listening

paris
20-Jan-08, 16:04
Rockabilly, rock n roll ,diana ross,eva cassidy,david bowie and t.rex. These are just a few but i must admit i do like listening to the bagpipes, makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. jan x

miranda
20-Jan-08, 18:35
rod stewart.tracy chapman,deacon blue,heart,tom petty,john cougar .....to name just a few:lol:

DeHaviLand
20-Jan-08, 19:22
The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, phenomenal talent. Glad to see he got a mention ealier too:)

Julia
20-Jan-08, 19:30
Rock, rock and more rock! Classic rock, real rock (not that namby pamby stuff) metal and industrial.

I've also been a major Queen fan since about the age of 12, love the Eagles, Scissor Sisters and Eminem too. Bit of an eclectic mix going on LOL

Yoda the flump
20-Jan-08, 19:30
J. S. Bach - especially his mass in B minor and Brandenburg concertos - brilliant

Beethoven and Handel.