PDA

View Full Version : I would like to give away some money!!

highlander
18-Jan-08, 18:34
LOL ok fooled you, i want to give you £20 virtual money, now what you have to do is tell me how you are going to make a profit, you are not allowed to put it in the bank for interest, its got to be a quick profit. Over to you.......

ciderally
18-Jan-08, 18:39
3.30 at kempton ....

Cattach
18-Jan-08, 18:39
LOL ok fooled you, i want to give you £20 virtual money, now what you have to do is tell me how you are going to make a profit, you are not allowed to put it in the bank for interest, its got to be a quick profit. Over to you.......

Easy! Buy some old junk at a boot sale. Put it on Ebay and it will treble the price overnight. I do it all the time. There are mugs out there that will be just about anything. I recon I could make £20 into a £100 over a weekend - without selling my body!

Saveman
18-Jan-08, 19:00
Buy shares in gold....now!

paris
18-Jan-08, 19:05
I would and do the same as cattach. Have made quite a few pounds on ebay. jan x

Snarfer
18-Jan-08, 19:26
Buy 20 Lotto Lucky Dips.

Flair
18-Jan-08, 21:05
I would take the £20...

...and then rob you for more! :Razz *cackles manically*

miranda
18-Jan-08, 21:13
i would give it to my fav charity ..the profit being the good feeling of helping someone more needy than myself!!:D

northener
18-Jan-08, 21:34
Get shares in China.

The 'Lucky Fun Grenade Co' or 'Happy Panda Napalm Delivery Systems Inc' look quite good at the moment.

Or put it into Silver, the price has been too low for too long.

Or invest it in getting hammered at Camp's and get 'discovered' whilst shrieking into the Karaoke machine......

theone
18-Jan-08, 21:56
Buy shares in gold....now!

Why not just buy gold?

Liz
18-Jan-08, 23:28
Oh Highlander you got me all excited!

I thought you had come into some kind of inheritance and were going to share it with your orger friends!:roll:

Afraid I can't think what to do with my virtual £20 as need to get over the disappointment first!:confused

Lolabelle
19-Jan-08, 00:49
I think I would buy some nice coffee and go down to the beach in a car park and sell yummy coffee to all the tired, sunburnt mums.
I'd make a fortune, and then probably give the profit to a charity.
(at least I'd like to think I would give the money to charity :eek:)

Dadie
19-Jan-08, 14:53
I would buy carpet cleaning solution and offer to freshen up carpets for £10 a room as long as they were cleared of furniture for me (within caithness) should cover my petrol and make a bit of a profit!