PDA

View Full Version : A Wheelie-bin night?

bekisman
18-Jan-08, 16:40
Tugmistress, rumour has it be a bit windy tonight? Is it going to be a wheelie-bin'er?

mums angels
18-Jan-08, 16:43
Think Tugs had said that we were looking at gusts of 60mph , possibly 70mph for a short period of time worst being around midnight but could have changed since then .

I hate the wind , wheelie bin has been safley moved , just can't decide if i should collapse the clothes line again :D

cuddlepop
18-Jan-08, 16:48
Its blowing a hoolie over here just now.Bin is now officially decked for the night.Caravan rocking to and fro at the side of the house and i think it wont be too long before the power starts to flicker.
Its on its way to you .:eek:

mums angels
18-Jan-08, 16:50
Its blowing a hoolie over here just now.Bin is now officially decked for the night.Caravan rocking to and fro at the side of the house and i think it wont be too long before the power starts to flicker.
Its on its way to you .:eek:

you can keep it there if you like , we don't mind :lol:

cuddlepop
18-Jan-08, 16:57
you can keep it there if you like , we don't mind :lol:
Its probably just a breeze by Caithness standards just now.:lol:

young_fishin_neep
18-Jan-08, 17:01
will get my mum (tugs) to have another look at her charts when she gets in from work and let you guys know but it wont be till aboout 8pm as she has to get her dinner and stuff wen she gets in from work at 7. and mum just confuses me when she tries to explain the charts so im no help lol

kaz xxxxx

NickInTheNorth
18-Jan-08, 17:13
I reckon it'll get bad from about eight to nine tonight, probably quite breezy for 6 or 7 hours. Wind speeds upto about 60mph, gusts - maybe 90!!!

mandy&baz
18-Jan-08, 17:15
where is all the snow we are ment to be getting?!?!

NickInTheNorth
18-Jan-08, 20:16
Well just taken my daughter to scouts and seen my first wheelie bin of the evening blowing along the road. Suspect there'll be a few more later when I go to collect her.

mums angels
18-Jan-08, 20:32
well its definately windy now lets hope it doesn't last all night :eek: luckily got kids home from clubs before it started :D

lazytown
18-Jan-08, 20:51
my wheelie bin just got blown over and my sky tv is a mess now.

Tugmistress
18-Jan-08, 20:51
Yup, i did post last night about tonight but i don't know if anyone noticed it, gusting to about 70mph at the worst of it i reckon round about the midnight hour then easing back to a steady 20 - 30mph by the time the world is moving again about 9am ish.
snow wont come here, that'll stay on the high ground and inland, sorry ;)