PDA

View Full Version : Going bananas...

Raven
18-Jan-08, 11:11
While tidying up my drives (at least trying to...) I came across those... This is our lovely Ben, but he goes totally bananas when he sees bubbles :-)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Scotland-visions/be.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Scotland-visions/be2.jpg

Phoenix200416
18-Jan-08, 11:20
Haha. What great photos! Could he open his mouth much wider? :D

cuddlepop
18-Jan-08, 13:02
what a beautiful picture of your dog and the bubbles :D

nanoo
18-Jan-08, 13:25
Great pictures Raven. Typical Border collie, never does things by half, always has to go the whole way and put their everything into it. We used to have a border called Glen(sadly gone to the big cornfield in the sky now) and he loved bubbles as well, even out walking if we came across lads playing with a ball, he just had to join them, we used to get many a laugh. Long may his bubbles and other things amuse him Raven. ;):roll:

Raven
18-Jan-08, 14:11
Cheers peeps, I knew that would bring a smile in your faces :-))

cuddlepop
18-Jan-08, 15:49
Great pictures Raven. Typical Border collie, never does things by half, always has to go the whole way and put their everything into it. We used to have a border called Glen(sadly gone to the big cornfield in the sky now) and he loved bubbles as well, even out walking if we came across lads playing with a ball, he just had to join them, we used to get many a laugh. Long may his bubbles and other things amuse him Raven. ;):roll:
Out newest addition aka "monkey nuts" has a love of football that would put Pele to shame.
Anyway one night a few weeks ago we were out walking and the "neds" were playing a game of football in the red pitch.As quick as lighting she was off and had assumed right back position.Talk about red face,she would not come back,no amount of calling worked so in the end Oh have to walk over and literally stand over her before she'd leave the game.
The "neds" took it well and said to the dog "ha,ha, your busted better luck next time."

nanoo
18-Jan-08, 17:57
Out newest addition aka "monkey nuts" has a love of football that would put Pele to shame.
Anyway one night a few weeks ago we were out walking and the "neds" were playing a game of football in the red pitch.As quick as lighting she was off and had assumed right back position.Talk about red face,she would not come back,no amount of calling worked so in the end Oh have to walk over and literally stand over her before she'd leave the game.
The "neds" took it well and said to the dog "ha,ha, your busted better luck next time."
I know exactly what you mean cuddlepop, Glen would be among the lads before you even noticed he'd gone from your side, all the calling in the world fell on deaf ears, the lads i have to say always took it in good spirits. Nothing like a dog wanting to play can soften even the hardest of hearts. They even used to say to each other 'don't kick the ball hard in case it hurts the dog. When we finally got him back(when he felt like coming back) he would jump and lick you all over the face, methinks this was a ploy calm us down and of course you could'nt chastise him after that demonstration of love, could you? [lol]:lol:

cuddlepop
18-Jan-08, 18:03
I know exactly what you mean.They know precisely what buttons to press.:D