PDA

View Full Version : Pictures?

Tugmistress
11-Oct-05, 17:35
OK, so i lost all my data on my website, so it is a total rebuild, quite literally! :(

Just sat here thinking about the awesome task ahead and i had an idea :roll:

Does anyone have any pictures they have taken of Scrabster harbour from 1900 to 1999? if so and you wouldn't mind me using them could you email me a copy to use in a pictoral developement of the harbour? i think it would make a nice page :D

email addy for piccies.. paula@tugmistress.co.uk

EDDIE
11-Oct-05, 17:41
you still can get your data back even if you have wiped buy mistake you should go to download.com and download data recovery software like easy cd recovery and so on.
All your information on your computer is still there its hidden in the free space of your hardrive if you use data recovery software it takes all the software back

fred
11-Oct-05, 18:04
OK, so i lost all my data on my website, so it is a total rebuild, quite literally! :(

Most of the pages are archived at google, if you type the URL into the search box then select "Find web pages from the site www.tugmistress.co.uk".

Tugmistress
11-Oct-05, 20:17
Fred,
you are a genius :D thank you

Still would like some piccies to do a pictoral story of the developement of scrabster harbour though.

phill,
it took my hosts a week to listen to us and reset the permissions on my server ... chocolate fireguards are more useful than them! (will be changing hosts at some point)