PDA

View Full Version : council tax

miranda
17-Jan-08, 23:58
just paid what should be last month of eh years council tax ..now got 2 months to spend eh extra money on something nice before we start again.

what are you gonna spend yours on????
i migh have a shopping spree in inverness!!!!!! :D

hell raizer
18-Jan-08, 00:20
mines will go towards the car insurance :(

trix
18-Jan-08, 00:37

mite catch a lift doon wi ye...but i da get a break fie ma council tax

il be spendin ma hard earned cash....[evil]

brokencross
18-Jan-08, 08:21
As always I shall be "robbing" this Peter to pay Paul.

Phoebus_Apollo
18-Jan-08, 10:35
I always pay mine in full in April saves the hassle of monthly payments!!

badger
18-Jan-08, 11:54
I always pay mine in full in April saves the hassle of monthly payments!!

What hassle? What's wrong with direct debit? Why give them an interest free loan?

Phoebus_Apollo
18-Jan-08, 12:50
What hassle? What's wrong with direct debit? Why give them an interest free loan?

The hassle of paying monthly;)...and then its out of the way for another year too!

EDDIE
18-Jan-08, 18:10
I usually put that 2 months council tax into my gas and electric account because this is the months were those bills are going to be higher i always like to have credit in those accounts so i can leave the heating on longer if i want to i dont like to be cold.
I far prefer paying all my bills monthly so everymonth is the same i would never go back to paying bills quartley

sphinx
19-Jan-08, 19:41
ile put it on car insurance :lol:

richman
19-Jan-08, 19:43
i "ll drink it . :D

Buttercup
19-Jan-08, 20:42
just paid what should be last month of eh years council tax ..now got 2 months to spend eh extra money on something nice before we start again.

what are you gonna spend yours on????

My council tax is due on the 1st of the month (ie 1st January). So I made my last payment in December. :)