PDA

View Full Version : Complaint? go to the Top

bekisman
17-Jan-08, 12:06
I expect quite a few of you have been given the 'run around' when trying to complain, or get frustrated when trying to get in touch with the boss of a company, because you are not happy about something..

For quite a while now been using this site: http://www.connectotel.com/marcus/ceoemail.html (http://www.connectotel.com/marcus/ceoemail.html) It does work - I've had direct replies from the 'boss', but you must make sure that they know you've been trying to get an answer and in desperation you are contacting them..

As the intro says:

"So, you're fed up dealing with "Customer Services" on general-purpose contact e-mail addresses. Are you not getting replies, or not getting the replies you want? Time to take it to the top! Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) are very reluctant to publish their e-mail addresses. This page attempts to redress the balance by publishing the e-mail addresses for the CEOs of some UK companies, government and other organisations. "

Phoebus_Apollo
17-Jan-08, 17:28
This is a good idea - but you have to take into account the fact that most of these executives will have PA`s who manage their email,diary etc...so it could just as well end up getting passed to customer services.

bekisman
17-Jan-08, 18:23
Hi
Well I've written twice to Sir Terry Leahy (boss of Tesco), and yes his PA did send an email first to say he would be in touch, I waited two days and then did get personal correspondence direct from him, which answered my queries/concerns, it was not a standard reply.

ciderally
17-Jan-08, 18:26
hey...just had a look, brill will be keeping that in fav's thank you

Torvaig
17-Jan-08, 19:32
I like the contact name for Northern Rock - Dave Jones - any one looked in his locker? [lol]

lady penelope
17-Jan-08, 20:02
There's not one for Scottish Gas!:confused

Dadie
17-Jan-08, 20:03
no point looking in his locker he has it cleaned out ready to move in to!

miranda
17-Jan-08, 23:18
great site ..always comes in handy i hate trying to get through to BT still never got through to right department to tell them i was slightly blocking there pole in my garden wjth a shed which is my private property!!!

Liz
18-Jan-08, 13:14
Many thanks for the info bekisman.
It is a pity that Panasonic aren't on the list though as I am having a problem with a Tv and can't get it dealt with satisfactorily!

Rubha_an_Tuir
18-Jan-08, 14:27
richard.branson@fly.virgin.com

Dear Dickie,

etc etc etc.....

Hmmmmm, not convinced.