PDA

View Full Version : old piccis

robynaus
17-Jan-08, 01:15
could we keep the old Wick and Thurso piccis near the top of the General Posts or if that's not practical in the Photography thread? Anny opinions? Not being from the area (my g-father was) I find them facinating
regards and thanks
robyn

trix
17-Jan-08, 01:23
could we keep the old Wick and Thurso piccis near the top of the General Posts or if that's not practical in the Photography thread? Anny opinions? Not being from the area (my g-father was) I find them facinating
regards and thanks
robyn

hey robyn fie australia :D

how nice til hev yer company...all e wie fie doon under! ;)

just oot o curiousity, far aboots wis yer grandfaither fie? what area i mean?

robynaus
18-Jan-08, 00:34
hey robyn fie australia :D

how nice til hev yer company...all e wie fie doon under! ;)

just oot o curiousity, far aboots wis yer grandfaither fie? what area i mean?

Hi Trix
Been around for a while since 8/2005 Pa came from Keiss name James Bain parents William Bain and Mary Ann Mowat This site has been wonderful for finding out about him, his family ties and just family we never new we had.
Thank you to all of the orgers
regards robyn

robynaus
18-Jan-08, 00:37
A big thanks to whomever put the photo's to the top of the list
regards robyn

trix
18-Jan-08, 00:53
hi robyn, ma auld chile hes found relations all oer e' shop that he didna even ken that he hed!

his mither, who is in her 70s actually met wi her brither, who lives in england, that she didna even ken aboot :eek: an it wis all thro e' org.

it turns oot that an american user o' e' org (BPD) is also a relation til ma auld chiles crowd, an they are in regular contact now....its amazin really.

there are more...but i ca mind any details....ifanow.....

good luck wi yer continued search for information ;)

Moira
18-Jan-08, 01:03
A big thanks to whomever put the photo's to the top of the list
regards robyn

No problem robyn. We aim to please :)

It was decided these particular threads should remain on the General forum rather than be moved to the Photography forum. They both generate a lot of interest and discussion and contain much more than just photographs.

Anne x
18-Jan-08, 01:34
thanks Moira what a good Idea that was Robynaus much easier now

trix
18-Jan-08, 01:47
brilliant...da ken how anyone niver thot o' it sooner....

e' land doon under.....;):lol:

highlander
18-Jan-08, 09:14
ROFLMAO Spoken like a true caithnessian Trix LOL "Who's your mither's mither"
cos im sure i ken "Your mither's brether" gawd thats why this is a wonderful county we are sometimes able to connect with folk thousands of miles away. lol