14-Jan-08, 21:18
7 day old babies
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/Picture016.jpg

unicorn
14-Jan-08, 21:20
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/Picture017.jpg

Liz
14-Jan-08, 23:31
Aaaawwww! Where does one end and the other begin?!

Allsorts
14-Jan-08, 23:31
Thanks for the photo they are so tiny, but I am sure will grow quickly if the one we got from you almost two years ago is anything to go by.

Bradcon
15-Jan-08, 09:09
They are looking very nice indeed. :D

My litter of 2 are doing well, getting fatter every day. Hopefully get a few pics later in the week.:)

nanoo
15-Jan-08, 13:31
Awwwww Unicorn, they look so soft and adorable. I think i would want them to stay like that forever. So lovely, soft and cuddly.;)

unicorn
15-Jan-08, 13:33
How is your one doing allsorts?
I actually took the photo's while I had the litter out checking them over quickly and put the same pics on a rabbit breeders website to get an opinion on their colour (which I think is castor) and would you believe they had to be removed as we are no longer allowed to post pics before eyes are open as animal rights have such a hoo haa about it.
I would have thought that even they would understand the importance of handling from day one and checking health, but no yet again we have to pander to them. They absolutely make my blood boil sometimes.

Allsorts
15-Jan-08, 13:44
She is adorable as ever and huge!! You had her so well handled when we got her that both kids adore her because they could handle her from the start without fear of her kicking out, she is a big softie. Will send you a pic later as she is beautiful if I say so myself.
My boy keeps trying to get me his own rabbit as his big sis is for ever saying to him remember she was MY birthday present!!

unicorn
15-Jan-08, 13:48
awwwwww, I am glad she was such a huge with both though, it is nice when they both take interest cost bunny doesn't get bored then. I like to be handling from day one as it makes such a big difference when they go off to their forever home. Hubby has 2 litters that ventured out the nest for the 1st time alone last nite as he was feeding all all the babies were straight up at him licking him. Very cute :D

WeeBurd
15-Jan-08, 22:01
Ahhhhhh, they're so adorable, Unicorn, thank you for sharing your pics!

Dadie
15-Jan-08, 22:06
soo cute
hubby says no though!
i have enough to do at the moment with Lauren and waiting for the new baby and Poppy dog

unicorn
15-Jan-08, 22:16
well with this litter it seems hubby will be showing a new colour of rex this year, ach well if he is happy :lol:

twiglet
15-Jan-08, 22:42
They are so sweet. Reminds me of when I had baby bunnies as a teenager. Loved the first time they came out of the nest and when they get full of bounce and fun as they get older. Handled my babies all the time and it does make all the difference.