PDA

View Full Version : Whats yer thing?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jan-08, 01:12
What is yer thing.What would ye say is yer gift ye've been given.Is it a guid fitbaw player,a guid seamstress.A guid Twister player,are ye guid at cheatin at Monopoly(I am).Mine is drawing,gie me a bit o paper and I'll draw ye anythin.What about ye lot?:D

justine
14-Jan-08, 01:17
What is yer thing.What would ye say is yer gift ye've been given.Is it a guid fitbaw player,a guid seamstress.A guid Twister player,are ye guid at cheatin at Monopoly(I am).Mine is drawing,gie me a bit o paper and I'll draw ye anythin.What about ye lot?:D

mine is every thing i do.if i do something i have to do it right...plus my kids.I am a good mother...

sassylass
14-Jan-08, 04:01
Folks say I'm a good cook, and I'm good at crossword puzzles.

TBH
14-Jan-08, 04:09
My thang is relaxing at home with a good book and using my own imagination to conjure up in my mind what the characters look like, their surroundings and the emotions they are feeling. Most books are much better than their movie, tv adaptions.

Liz
14-Jan-08, 14:06
I am quite musical and can play by ear. Gets a bit sore on the old lugs though!:lol:

Tugmistress
14-Jan-08, 14:12
am good at burning mushy peas! :lol:

TBH
14-Jan-08, 14:42
am good at burning mushy peas! :lol:That takes talent. :lol:

Torvaig
14-Jan-08, 15:03
I'm good at relaxing and doing nothing and I can tell you it's not easy; definitely a practised art.......:lol:

P.S. Some call it being lazy :roll:

foxy-jnr
14-Jan-08, 15:16
well...my thing would have to be sleeping for hours and hours on end :lol:

Ash
14-Jan-08, 15:25
being a mum, and looking after others:D

karia
14-Jan-08, 15:33
I have an exceptional talent for emptying Champagne bottles!;)

Now I just need someone to sponsor me.:lol:

lazytown
14-Jan-08, 15:50
Mine would be IT Support, Servers, Databases and Programming. Some may disagree..:lol:

candyfloss
14-Jan-08, 15:53
My thing would have to be doing my cross-stitch :)

highlander
14-Jan-08, 17:35
I love singing and without blowing my own trumpet too much have won quite a few prizes for it, but the best compliment in life i got was when someone came up to me and said "you have missed your true vocation in life". Now the only ones who get a blast from the past are my dogs, hens, coo's in the barn, or anything that stands long enough, lol my hubby is sick and tired of hearing me sing "rock, rock, rock little robin, sing a little song for me" when i see him feeding lol (sad git i know)

Torvaig
14-Jan-08, 18:00
I have an exceptional talent for emptying Champagne bottles!;)

Now I just need someone to sponsor me.:lol:

I would love to sponsor you Karia; but I would have to help you with your talent!

karia
14-Jan-08, 18:51
I would love to sponsor you Karia; but I would have to help you with your talent!

For you Torvaig I could be generous;)

You could be my muse!:lol:

twiglet
14-Jan-08, 19:59
Am good at drawing, singing, embroidery, cooking and listening. Also love writing but whether I'm any good at it, I don't know.

starry
14-Jan-08, 20:00
I am good at partying.

the second coming
14-Jan-08, 22:48
Not quitting, never giving up. Tenacity.

Being one real mean stubbon son of a :evil

You know what I mean Cedric.