PDA

View Full Version : Whats yer favourite thread ever on Caithness Org?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Jan-08, 23:36
Mine has to be Pultneytooners"Song Game".Noo that was addictive.
Mine ye "Maud and Cocoa" fae what I heard was RISKY?Before ma time though.Cannae beat the cow tippin though.Noo that was class!!!!:lol::lol:

Rheghead
13-Jan-08, 23:40
Mine has to be the original Photography thread, I felt it changed the org by giving everyone the impetus to post their own pics and liven up this forum and it also spawned the photography section.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=7469&highlight=photography

98elite
13-Jan-08, 23:48
Mines the "Share Your Music" tread, I started it then sat back and enjoyed everyones tunes.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=22808

canuck
14-Jan-08, 00:01
It has got to be rich's thread on 'cards' (April/May 2004). Responding to that thread is what motivated me to join the forum.

Most memorable is probably the thread from 2 years ago on the theme of "Is Physics the New Religion?"

Then there was the now none existent thread in support of the Big Gig Funding Drive for the Caithness Hospital which evolved into the Lighter Wars.

Buttercup
14-Jan-08, 00:27
I'm with you on that one Cedric ~ definately The Song Game. I was spending too much time on it and the tunes kept buzzing in my head. But I have managed to ween myself off ~ for the last 5 months I've been song free ~ but it's more than likely I'll get the urge again! ;)

golach
14-Jan-08, 00:46
Mine has to be the Thursa photos

Buttercup
14-Jan-08, 00:50
:eek: Heck! How could I forget about it! I go now and write a hundred lines ~ "I must not forget the Thursa photos".
BTW They've been a bit scarce lately! Anyone got any new old ones? :lol:

TBH
14-Jan-08, 04:11
Mine has to be Pultneytooners"Song Game".Noo that was addictive.
Mine ye "Maud and Cocoa" fae what I heard was RISKY?Before ma time though.Cannae beat the cow tippin though.Noo that was class!!!!:lol:I tipped a coo once but she told me I was a cheapskate.:eek:

candyfloss
14-Jan-08, 10:23
My favourite would have to be the " Angels or Maggots "thread, that was a few years ago :)

nanoo
14-Jan-08, 13:40
I'm with you on that one Cedric ~ definately The Song Game. I was spending too much time on it and the tunes kept buzzing in my head. But I have managed to ween myself off ~ for the last 5 months I've been song free ~ but it's more than likely I'll get the urge again! ;)
Mine is the Song Game as well, it's addictive to say the least. Come on Buttercup, i wondered where you got to, get back in there girl, we're missing you.;)

Thumper
14-Jan-08, 14:29
Old Thursa Piccys is def my favourite so far ;) x

Lavenderblue2
14-Jan-08, 15:33
I have to agree with you there Thumper - Old Thirsa Piccy's and after that the Wick Piccy's, I just love old photos.

I can’t remember what it was called now but there was a thread quite a few years ago now reminiscing about Wick – it was great and I made a very good friend indeed during that time.

This is a good thread too Cedric.;)

Happy days LB :)

hell raizer
14-Jan-08, 15:49
Old Thursa pictures has to be my favourite

the charlatans
14-Jan-08, 20:52
Mines is from years ago when i was a lurker!
The thread that was talking about the family with the horse that lived in the house. I think it started with the name of the coal cart horse.
I also like the old Wick photos.
Good thread Cedric.

connieb19
14-Jan-08, 21:17
Mines is from years ago when i was a lurker!
The thread that was talking about the family with the horse that lived in the house. I think it started with the name of the coal cart horse.
I also like the old Wick photos.
Good thread Cedric.Haha, now that was funny. I remember something about someone keeping hamsters in the bath. :eek::lol:

Anne x
17-Jan-08, 14:10
has to be the photography section the photographs posted lately are just superb also enjoy the Thurso pictures

Saveman
17-Jan-08, 14:19
Too many to list.....the caption competitions were good fun, we should do that again......

angela5
17-Jan-08, 17:07
Ha the 'horse in the house' and 'cow tipping' were so funny.:lol:
So was the 'modified wheelie bin race'