PDA

View Full Version : the final....

trix
13-Jan-08, 19:13
anyone watchin e darts final??

oooh its excitin :D

im between mark webster an e wizard o oz....

karia
13-Jan-08, 19:37
Do they still have great big beer bellies and stagger back to their pints and pork scratchings between trips to the 'hockey'?

Or is there a new breed of hot bodied dart chuckers out there?;)

philupmaboug
13-Jan-08, 20:14
Is it "Ocke" or are you thinking of a different game "hockey" played with sticks as opposed to tungsten arrows? The two guys in the final are slim and they are only allowed water on stage and have been for a number of years! were you last watching in black and white perhaps ;-)

karia
13-Jan-08, 20:26
Is it "Ocke" or are you thinking of a different game "hockey" played with sticks as opposed to tungsten arrows? The two guys in the final are slim and they are only allowed water on stage and have been for a number of years! were you last watching in black and white perhaps ;-)

The original throwing distance was established by a firm of Brewers called HOCKEY & SONS and officially it is called the hockey..we use a shortened version these days.....google it if you don't believe me!;)

Foxy
13-Jan-08, 20:27
anyone watchin e darts final??

oooh its excitin :D

im between mark webster an e wizard o oz....

I'm watching and it is turning into a good final. :D

lynne duncan
13-Jan-08, 21:05
nice to see new faces in the final, was a good match
wd to mark webster

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Jan-08, 22:38
Brilliant final,almost a classic.Ahhhhh Mark Webster to be 24 again.Och,not to worry I will be in 3 years time.

trix
13-Jan-08, 22:46
aye, it wis a good final, tension wis on. wis fair delited for webster but felt sad for e wizard :roll:

85 grand? at widna go amiss :D

dessie
13-Jan-08, 23:00
the original distance was 9 ft and therte was no trebles on the boards