PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Post - Supplement

brokencross
13-Jan-08, 12:34
Do you yourself a favour and buy the Sunday Post today. In the supplement bit there is "A Broon's Burns Night". It has poems, songs, recipes and all sorts of stuff about Burns Night. A good read and reference. Well worth the 90p itself.

golach
13-Jan-08, 12:38
Just reading it myself, its a well put together little magazine

orkneylass
13-Jan-08, 12:50
Don't get that one but sometimes get a saturday weekend paper and yesterday, every part of it had made it up to Orkney! - TV guide, colour supplement, travel pages etc. believe me, this is the exception!

nanoo
13-Jan-08, 14:04
Do you yourself a favour and buy the Sunday Post today. In the supplement bit there is "A Broon's Burns Night". It has poems, songs, recipes and all sorts of stuff about Burns Night. A good read and reference. Well worth the 90p itself.
Yes, your right brokencross, it is worth it, especially if you are a Broons or even An Oor Wullie fan. It's got everything you would need for Burns night. I snatched it first in our house this morning and i thouroughly enjoyed it as well. Mind you i'll have another look at it later on because my OH kept asking me , 'Uryinobywithatyet' Ah well, that's something i got to first.:lol:

cuddlepop
13-Jan-08, 16:02
Its kept Oh entertained for the past wee while.
I'm enjoying the paper too,had forgotten about the weekly diary stories.:D