PDA

View Full Version : No Exit Wound LIVE DEMOS

zebedy
13-Jan-08, 00:46
are now uploaded
have a listen... just alot of noise to most of you :)

www.myspace.com/noexitwound

Jeemag_USA
13-Jan-08, 17:38
Excellent, you guys are making great stuff, very tight and a nice sound. Not so sure about the throaty shouting on the first track but some people like that, not my cup of tea, thought Can You Make was good though and loved the intro on Smiles have Meaning. Well done!

loganbiffy
14-Jan-08, 10:42
Excellent, you guys are making great stuff, very tight and a nice sound. Not so sure about the throaty shouting on the first track but some people like that, not my cup of tea, thought Can You Make was good though and loved the intro on Smiles have Meaning. Well done!

Thanks for your comment, any feedback appreciated.
Yeah a few people have commented on the screaming, i love it though, hurts after doing it 6 times a day though!

K dragon
14-Jan-08, 16:30
prefer the screaming to the singing

make sure you drink lots of orange juice for your throat jack daniels is better, thats if your old enough.

loganbiffy
14-Jan-08, 21:36
prefer the screaming to the singing

make sure you drink lots of orange juice for your throat jack daniels is better, thats if your old enough.

I was flat in the singing i know.
Too much revving the voice for 2 months be4 recording.
Scotch is a tad better for the throat and im afraid to say im well old enough!

K dragon
14-Jan-08, 22:48
why be afraid lol,

get it doon ye!!!

Jeid
14-Jan-08, 22:57
Hot orange or rum is apparently best, not fresh oj(especially concentrated OJ) for some reason.

Black tea is also good. Fizzy drinks are terrible for your throat.

loganbiffy
15-Jan-08, 09:55
Hot orange or rum is apparently best, not fresh oj(especially concentrated OJ) for some reason.

Black tea is also good. Fizzy drinks are terrible for your throat.

Yeah dude, i had some dark rum(gotta be dark rum) and crabbies ginger wine and boy does it help the throat!
Taste is awful though haha.

Sizzled&Stirred
16-Jan-08, 14:27
The production on these tracks kicks ass!!!!

goggs1987
16-Jan-08, 16:36
loving them!

.... tight, diverse .... im one for liking a bit of singing and good ol' gruff/screaming - got a powerfull voice there ;)