PDA

View Full Version : Favourite forum on the org??

floyed
12-Jan-08, 10:12
1. My favourite forum has to be the photography real variety of lovely pictures, i got a digital camera for my christmas so im going to post a few on myself.

2. The receipe forum to get dinner ideas, and trying all the soup receipe's.

3. The general forum as its good for a catch up on whats going on and get a laugh:lol:

So what is your 3 favourites and why???

cuddlepop
12-Jan-08, 18:10
General for a quick fix on what's happening.
Pet forum to catch up on fellow pet orger's
Photography for some beautiful pictures.:D

nanoo
12-Jan-08, 18:23
In my case it's General, Pets,Photography and Games and Jokes threads but i must admit i'm on the Games and Jokes thread the most. ;)

paris
12-Jan-08, 18:32
Has to be general first to catch up with friends then Photos and boy there are some brilliant photographers out there. jan x

htwood
12-Jan-08, 18:36
I like recipes, geneaology and photography as top 3. General is great to see what is on folks' minds, and chat room is good to see when next quiz is on.

karia
12-Jan-08, 18:54
General then Photography and Recommendations..have had some great advice from the last one!:D

Bobinovich
12-Jan-08, 19:09
Being a true geek I regularly pop into the Technical Support forum - I love a good challenge!

Other than that Recommendations & General are my other favourite haunts, with an occasional visit to read any new Jokes...

Raven
12-Jan-08, 19:48
General for a quick fix on what's happening.
Pet forum to catch up on fellow pet orger's
Photography for some beautiful pictures.:D

same here...;)

Thumper
12-Jan-08, 19:51
Love them all really ...but General first and foremost,then photos,pets,recipies,recommendations and jokes when I need cheering up ;) x

Dizzymilly
12-Jan-08, 20:45
Job Vacancies!