PDA

View Full Version : org music

compo
10-Jan-08, 18:06
on some other comunity web sites on entring their home pages you somtimes get music playing. does any one think this would be good or work for the org i myself thik it might be nice. whas evry one elses vies on this ..music or no music

trinkie
10-Jan-08, 19:43
No music for me thank you Compo.
I prefer to whistle my own tune.

Trinkie

changilass
10-Jan-08, 19:50
Definately NO music.

Be careful what you wish for, you may just end up with Daniel O'Donnell in your living room, if that were to happen hubby would not let me on the org ever again:lol:

ciderally
10-Jan-08, 20:02
no not for me....

Moira
10-Jan-08, 20:05
No music for me either, thanks, when I log here. I always have my own choice of music playing in the background :)

Cinderella's Shoe
10-Jan-08, 20:11
No thanks - I like to pick my own music.

compo
10-Jan-08, 20:16
lol..yeh i am the same when i log into other sites that have music its strait to the mute button

Sporran
10-Jan-08, 21:00
No music for me either, thanks very much. Trinkie likes to whistle her own tune, and I like to sing mine! ;)

golach
10-Jan-08, 22:18
definately no music..................

Bill Fernie
10-Jan-08, 22:25
We decided very early on in the develoment of the web site not to have music playing on the home page - even if you can turn it off. Many folk have other music on from the web or other means around them whilst surfing.

I often have radio stations on listening to news or other programmes from the BBC play it again set up that I did not have chance to hear earlier in the week.

We even discussed a jingle for the home page but again dismissed that as hearing even musically some ditty with "welcome to Caithness.org" hundreds of times might get extremely irritating after day or so no matter how nice it sounded.

Moira
11-Jan-08, 00:45
Good decision Bill.

Anne x
11-Jan-08, 00:50
No Music !!! thanks

paris
11-Jan-08, 01:08
Not for me either thank-you. jan x

wifie
11-Jan-08, 01:23
No music thank you. Anyway do you think the folks in here could settle on one tune - lol!!!