PDA

View Full Version : Missing Trampoline!

davem
10-Jan-08, 10:11
Hi
Anyone finding a 12ft trampoline with rope and karabiner attached NE of Greenland, it came undone from where it was tethered. If it stopped before the sea could you ring me on 07917220734.
Cheers
Dave

mums angels
10-Jan-08, 10:20
Hope you find it and its still in usable condition , lost mine last year only went over the neighbours fence as it was tied to the fence but it was buckled and no longer usable .

BRIE
10-Jan-08, 12:02
My neighbours did the same in the last storm. we watched it roll down the street then the wind took it right over the top of the houses! luckily it never hit anything.

Rourkee
10-Jan-08, 13:22
My neighbours did the same in the last storm. we watched it roll down the street then the wind took it right over the top of the houses! luckily it never hit anything.

Or anyone! I would imagine a trampoline landing on top of someone or crashing in through a car windscreen could land the owner of it in a spot of bother depending on the severity of the injuries.
I personally cannot see the sense in leaving trampolines out at this time of year between darkness, wind and rain the kids dont get that much use out of them.

emszxr
10-Jan-08, 13:30
mine got blown over the wall at back of house last year and that was it being tied down with very thick rope and huge anchor spikes. it buckled a bit and ripped the actual bouncy part but managed to fix it and repaired rip with very strong fishing line.
if you have a net on yours take it down as the wind really likes them.

davem
19-Jan-08, 13:22
Hi
Still Missing
Any sightings ?

silversurfer
19-Jan-08, 21:24
Have sent you a pm.

davem
20-Jan-08, 20:24
Most of it is back home in not too bad shape.
Thanks especially to silversurfer and everyone else who kept an eye out.
Dave