PDA

View Full Version : The Single Folk

starry
09-Jan-08, 22:41
There were a few on the singles thread who said they would be up for meeting up.

I would be up for this, a drink, cinema, walk, coffee,a moan about the bad bits and a laugh about the good bits, whateveryoufancy :cool:

What do you think ?

btw it wouldn't be this month as I think my bank manager is having me followed to make sure I don't spend any money.

Anyone ?

cats81
10-Jan-08, 00:33
I would but I'm not living here at the mo...going back south shortly....but your not alone!!

Where's all the good guys at?? lol

Fran
10-Jan-08, 03:20
I'm all for it. it would be nice to go out with a small group of people for meals, coffee, chats, trip to Inverness, cinema etc. there must be lots of single people, widows,widowers etc out there who are not looking for a new partner but would just like to go out with others socially.

Thumper
10-Jan-08, 10:11
Yup me too....IF I can get a babysitter! x

sadam
10-Jan-08, 12:08
I along with a few more have a group who are all single and go out to things with one of the group or in groups, you would all be more than welcome to join us. We call our group Caithness Ladies we have a link on Caithness.org but cant find it just now, however if you PM me I will give you details.

starry
10-Jan-08, 12:40
I will pm for details x

Julia
10-Jan-08, 15:10
I'm interested too!

windowman
10-Jan-08, 20:28
hi iam interested too

starry
10-Jan-08, 22:50
What kind of thing do you fancy doing ?

And where ?

sadam
12-Jan-08, 23:35
with ref to your
I would be up for this, a drink, cinema, walk, coffee,a moan about the bad bits and a laugh about the good bits, whateveryoufancy
There is such a group and we are called the Caithness Ladies and we do al the above. It is a ladies only club where we contact one and other by email

starry
12-Jan-08, 23:41
If there were a few of the internet folk up for it I would be happy to join you but I would feel a bit odd coming along on my own when you all know eachother.
But hopefully a few from this thread will come too :cool:

sadam
18-Jan-08, 00:11
CAITHNESS LADIES CLUB
NEED A FEMALE FRIEND TO GO ANYWHERE WITH?
ARE YOU FED UP STAYING IN ALONE?
NO CAR - No problem - we have.
The Caithness Ladies Club has been going for almost five years as at August 2007.

Why not join in the fun - enjoy a wide range of events - meals in or out, coffee, birthday parties, cinema, plays, dances, theatre, shopping trips, walks and drives as well as organised local events.

Or maybe there is something you would like to do but have no-one to go with you; maybe someone in the group would like to go with you.

There is no fee to join, and a monthly calendar of events is sent to you by email as well as regular monthly meetings to plan future events.

Sounds good, then why not get in touch today, we are waiting to hear from you. Please PM me and I will tell you how to get in touch.
we are trying to arrange a get together an a game of bowls and a coffee just now as the Jan blues can be a bit depressing.
waiting to hear from you all. You could even know some of us, give a shout with your name and where about you live. OK

trix
18-Jan-08, 01:33
AWW...do ye hev til be single????

sounds lek a brilliant laff...i could be e' entertainment...please??? can i come??? :lol:

trix
18-Jan-08, 01:42
PS. im (really, really) no bein sarcastic....i really want til come. we'l hev a briiliant (brilliant) laff....

i mitna be single but ma boyfriend mite hev a few fit friends....!? (il ask)

introductions ladies....just leave yer name (credentials/assets) and number - an il get back til ye's (or not) :Razz[lol]

only jokin girls - YOU R BEAUTIFUL x x x

katarina
20-Jan-08, 13:29
I would be up for it too