PDA

View Full Version : Cat Killer in Halkirk

wotchooterapolis
09-Jan-08, 19:57
To the idiot who ran over a cat on Monday afternoon on Sinclair St. Thanks you just killed a much loved pet.
If it was an accident and the cat ran out in front of you then fair enough, but the fact that you never stopped to make an attempt to find out if it was ok or to tell someone, is the most annoying thing.

Thanks Again.
You know who you are.

Liz
09-Jan-08, 20:27
So very sorry for the loss of your beloved cat.:~(

mccaugm
09-Jan-08, 23:12
I live on this street and the cars belt down the road at + 30 miles per hour.

I am very sorry for your loss. Will keep a better eye on my cats from now on.

Cannot believe the person that did this made no effort to rectify the incident.

[evil]

blondscot
10-Jan-08, 00:33
Sorry for your loss! i know how hard it is to cope with ive had two of my cats killed on the road in Halkirk and just left lying which is really hard to deal with, however even when they do stop and move the cat it dont make it any easier to deal with

luskentyre
10-Jan-08, 01:01
I'm really sorry to hear about your poor cat. Hope you're ok.

nanoo
10-Jan-08, 14:02
So sorry to hear of your loss wotchooterapolis, I give you and your family my sincere condolences, as a cat lover i know exactly how you feel today.:~(

crashbandicoot1979
10-Jan-08, 17:56
Stories like this annoy me so much. Accidents happen, fair enough, but to drive away and do nothing is ignorant and cowardly.

So sorry for your loss, wotchooterapolis.

Phoenix200416
15-Jan-08, 14:23
[quote=crashbandicoot1979;321496]Stories like this annoy me so much. Accidents happen, fair enough, but to drive away and do nothing is ignorant and cowardly.[quote]

I totally agree with you Crashbbandicoot. I do hope that people will start to own up when they run over a cat. They have to remember that to someone that isn't just a cat. It is also someone's beloved pet.