PDA

View Full Version : citylink bus

NickInTheNorth
09-Jan-08, 19:44
can anyone tell me where the citylink bus to Inverness leaves from in the morning at 7.00am?

sweetpea
09-Jan-08, 19:47
Depends where your leaving from. If it's Wick then Somerfield or the bus stop up from Francis St Club

NickInTheNorth
09-Jan-08, 19:49
Depends where your leaving from. If it's Wick then Somerfield or the bus stop up from Francis St Club

Thanks sweetpea

whoops, I knew I missed something out, in Thurso :)

sweetpea
09-Jan-08, 19:53
Goes from the stop opposite Ski8nandis at 7AM mate;)

rs 2k
09-Jan-08, 19:53
Across the road from Skinandi's at the bus shelter :)

NickInTheNorth
09-Jan-08, 20:29
Thanks folks, had a feeling it was but thought it would be good to check :)

young
09-Jan-08, 21:09
do they still not do 2 buses. the one that leaves at 7 oclock goes through Wick but there used to be another one thatleaves at 7.30 and it goes straight down the causeymire and they both get to Inverness around the same time?

NickInTheNorth
09-Jan-08, 21:12
do they still not do 2 buses. the one that leaves at 7 oclock goes through Wick but there used to be another one thatleaves at 7.30 and it goes straight down the causeymire and they both get to Inverness around the same time?

Don't know, I'll check next time I need to make the journey, but I'm booked for 7.00am tomorrow :(

young
09-Jan-08, 21:17
Don't know, I'll check next time I need to make the journey, but I'm booked for 7.00am tomorrow :(

There is one that leaves Thurso also at 7.25 and goes straight down the causeymire and gets to Inverness 5 minutes before the 7 oclock one just checked the citylink website

www.citylink.co.uk (http://www.citylink.co.uk)