PDA

View Full Version : anybody lost anything?

young_fishin_neep
09-Jan-08, 17:27
well i came home about half 3 quater to four and and xmas tree was lying in the garden still in the pot waiting to get put in a skip, i just called the dogs in as its horrible and i wanted them in so they didnt leave the front door open and we have a missing xmas tree and i will certainly not be looking for it yet!

has anybody else lost anything from their gardens?

btw the average wind speed just now is 49mph with gusts up to 59mph and it seems to be rising

kazzii xxxxxx

Anne x
09-Jan-08, 17:34
been chasing things round the garden all day BBQ cover Patio Heater cover gone awol Pots on decking overturned and according to the weather we are in for worse tonight here :eek:

ciderally
09-Jan-08, 17:53
just watching on sky weather north in for a stormy night ..good luck

young_fishin_neep
09-Jan-08, 18:06
tis a fun game isnt it? lol

im no weather women like my mum but i think we arent going to get better

xxxx

Liz
09-Jan-08, 19:03
Our chimney needs repairing so I am just hoping it survives the gales!:eek:

badger
09-Jan-08, 19:13
Same here, Liz. Nice man came to look at mine weeks ago but hasn't been back to do anything so suppose he's too busy or the weather isn't good enough. Am also worried about people near here where the ditch along the road hasn't been sorted yet so expect it's filling up. Must be awful listening to the rain and wondering if you're going to be flooded again.

Batten down the hatches time.

Liz
09-Jan-08, 19:18
So we're both on chimney watch!:confused Parking the car away from the house just in case!

It is ridiculous that there aren't drains from ditches to stop them becoming flooded.

justine
09-Jan-08, 19:26
wheelie bins keep going for freedom down the garden path........

young_fishin_neep
09-Jan-08, 19:54
hope the chimneys fair up!

wheelie bins races...on ya marks...get set......go!!!!!

and there off!!!!

lol

kazzii xxxx

rs 2k
09-Jan-08, 19:57
The only thing we have lost is a signal for sky tv :~(

No telly tonight for us then :(

justine
09-Jan-08, 20:03
hope the chimneys fair up!

wheelie bins races...on ya marks...get set......go!!!!!

and there off!!!!

lol

kazzii xxxx

Will you be judging the race....If so i would recommend contacting an expert in keeping things on the floor..

You could end up winning the race yourself....

Riffman
09-Jan-08, 20:25
Like I often say, having a garden devoid of anything except grass has its uses....