PDA

View Full Version : caithness welcome

wonbat
08-Jan-08, 21:01
Hi everybody,
i am looking for a bit of land to build a house for my family, need a bit of help, got 2 children & have to get out of the rat race any advice please?

Maclady483
08-Jan-08, 21:23
we moved to Caithness over two years ago, to get out of the rat race and find peace. we did but its not easy, building your own home will cost you blood swear and tears. Tradesmen are few and far between, good ones are busy, and ones who are not so good , are just that. But if you decide that Caithness is for you, go for it, I love it up here and the majority of the people want to get to know you, just join in, don't expect them to change to join you:).

orkneylass
08-Jan-08, 22:36
Hi everybody,
i am looking for a bit of land to build a house for my family, need a bit of help, got 2 children & have to get out of the rat race any advice please?

Why not send TBH a pm?

davem
09-Jan-08, 02:11
"Why not send TBH a pm?"
Ouch!

Metalattakk
09-Jan-08, 02:33
Hi everybody,

What about Wales? Or even the rural areas of Devon? Malta and Cyprus have some good house prices too.

Just some suggestions. ;)

Torvaig
09-Jan-08, 02:59
Have a look at the "Property for Sale" section here on the org.

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/sale.php

The first two adverts are sites for sale.......