PDA

View Full Version : "Gorgeous" in Thurso

pixie
08-Jan-08, 10:53
Have you tried the new beauty shop in Thurso - "Gorgeous" on Princes Street. I have been a couple of times and I have to say it was a fantastic experience! So friendly and comfortable! would highly recommend them!

Torvaig
08-Jan-08, 13:34
Does the title of their shop allude to the business itself or, hopefully, does it mean the customers when they are finished with them....:lol: If so, what's their number.....;)

pixie
08-Jan-08, 14:04
Its 892399 - honest - I felt and looked fantastic! - still do !

Torvaig
08-Jan-08, 19:02
Thanks for the number; now I must see if they do gift tokens and will sit back and wait for the miracle....;)

Not saying that your transformation was a miracle Pixie; only an enhancement I'm sure....:)

eminia
09-Jan-08, 14:32
My friend had an advanced skin analysis done there last month and said it was really interesting. You put your face in this machine and it shows lots of different photos of your skin i.e blocked pores wrinkles sun damage etc and then you get a prescription for skincare. I'm getting it done on the 12th of feb. The women comes up from London and does it for a day.

saba
09-Jan-08, 21:54
Who owns the place?

connieb19
09-Jan-08, 22:13
My friend had an advanced skin analysis done there last month and said it was really interesting. You put your face in this machine and it shows lots of different photos of your skin i.e blocked pores wrinkles sun damage etc and then you get a prescription for skincare. I'm getting it done on the 12th of feb. The women comes up from London and does it for a day.Is it expensive to have that done?

eminia
09-Jan-08, 22:36
You have to pay £10 when you book your place as there are limited appointments but you get £10 off your skincare if you buy any.

eminia
23-Feb-08, 09:07
Had my skin Analysis done and would recommend it to anyone that wants an indepth look at whats going on with there skin. Also had a facial and it was the best facial I,ve had in a long time!

xx_chickie
04-Mar-08, 16:27
Phoned them up a few weeks ago and was delighted to hear "Hello, Gorgeous!" :lol: Tempted to keep phoning back ;)

smarty
05-Mar-08, 10:00
Who runs the place and who does the treatments? :D

angela5
06-Mar-08, 13:21
My friend had an advanced skin analysis done there last month and said it was really interesting. You put your face in this machine and it shows lots of different photos of your skin i.e blocked pores wrinkles sun damage etc and then you get a prescription for skincare. I'm getting it done on the 12th of feb. The women comes up from London and does it for a day.

Sometimes it's bad enough on the outside without knowing whats going on below the surface!:lol:

cropper
12-Mar-08, 17:02
Was there today, LOVELY