PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees

The Angel Of Death
07-Jan-08, 22:44
Anyone know when they are getting picked up bt the council ???

Mines lay in the back garden till october last year because i forgot till put it out !!!

connieb19
07-Jan-08, 22:46

Mines lay in the back garden till october last year because i forgot till put it out !!!
Christmas lift was the Saturday before Christmas lol. :eek::lol:

angela5
07-Jan-08, 22:47
Don't you just put it out on your normal bin collection day:confused

The Angel Of Death
07-Jan-08, 22:48
Thats what i thought but i remember last year there was a special bin lift just for christmas trees in order for them to be recycled and all that

mums angels
07-Jan-08, 22:49
I've put mine out with the bin tonight but don't know if it wil lbe lifted ...worth a try anyway .

The Angel Of Death
07-Jan-08, 22:50
Well mines is out as well if they dont take it maybe it will be windy tomorrow ;)

changilass
07-Jan-08, 23:02
Mines is going in the fire tomorrow, recycling at its best lol

Bobinovich
07-Jan-08, 23:32
I'll be lopping off the smaller branches for the broon bin's next visitor & the trunk might go to Changi if she wants it :D

johno
07-Jan-08, 23:38
Mine is still in the earth. why waste a good tree just to make someone richer. :confused

changilass
07-Jan-08, 23:43
Yus pleeeeese bob, you dont even need to lop of the branches, they smell lovely when they are burning

Yoda the flump
08-Jan-08, 00:27

mine did get lifted by the council a couple of days ago.

dirdyweeker
08-Jan-08, 00:42
you are meant to chop it up and put it in your brown recycling bin for collection on its normal collection day.

mums angels
08-Jan-08, 10:24
Mine was picked up this morning before the main bins so am assuming it was brown bin collection . they took the lot as it was including stand ..

The Angel Of Death
08-Jan-08, 11:07
Lol mines is gone as well problem solved

floyed
08-Jan-08, 13:13
Other half just chopped the tree up and put it in our brown bin:D