PDA

View Full Version : First Day Back

starry
07-Jan-08, 18:14
Work nearly killed me today, just staying awake at my desk was such an effort.
I think I will be in bed before North Tonight [disgust]

floyed
07-Jan-08, 18:38
I was late putting bairn to school today, got up early but still managed to be 5 mins late. Takes a while to get back in to the swing of things:lol:

quirbal
07-Jan-08, 19:29
Yip, Why can't the holidays last forever?:(

hotrod4
07-Jan-08, 19:47
OMG was it the first day back, knew i forgot to do something.(wonder if anyone will notice)

P.s My name is Jamie Stone ;)

anneoctober
07-Jan-08, 19:54
Had appt wi doc first thing this am - BP was spot on so left wi a gold star and an appt for bloods next week :eek:. However I think if BP had been taken at 5pm this afternoon............... Non stop 'phone today, the number of people with brake linings adrift and stuck /noisy brakes, which means EITHER you lot never left home OR were in Portugal for the duration (like our neighbours!)[lol]

starry
07-Jan-08, 20:51
Can someone work out in hour how long it is till 1pm Friday [disgust]

miranda
07-Jan-08, 20:55
kids actually got up with time to spare!!!!!! i felt like it had been a long break but 10 mins into work was like i had never been away!!!!!!:D roll on fri!!!:)

anneoctober
07-Jan-08, 20:58
Can someone work out in hour how long it is till 1pm Friday [disgust]
Starry, is this your polite way of saying that you're only working a half day Friday???:eek:

bobsgirl
07-Jan-08, 21:59
Managed to actually get up early this morning!! Still have that little mad rush to walk kids to school on time.
Even though I wasnt feeling too great, it felt so good to be back to normal.

starry
07-Jan-08, 22:00
Starry, is this your polite way of saying that you're only working a half day Friday???:eek:

Yes, but i will work very hard for the morning when I there :cool:

mums angels
07-Jan-08, 22:47
Having the kids home this holiday really didn't drive me mad like it usually does so i missed the sleep in this morn but did feel good to get back in routine with school, clubs etc and i managed to get it all done without and last minute rushes ...wonder how long that will last ...till morning most likely :lol:

lady penelope
07-Jan-08, 22:47
You lucky, lucky people. I've not really had a good break. I worked the 1st and the 2nd :( [violins play here now];) The pay will make up for it though.