PDA

View Full Version : Found: clothing bag on Wick Roundabout.

_Ju_
06-Jan-08, 18:43
At 17:30 tonight, on the roundabout infront of the Hospital in Wick, I found one of those suit bags in the middle of the road, containing clothing. Please PM if yours or of someone you know.

Buttercup
06-Jan-08, 18:47
At 17:30 tonight, on the roundabout infront of the Hospital in Wick, I found one of those suit bags in the middle of the road, containing clothing. Please PM if yours or of someone you know.
Wouldn't it be better to pop it round to the Police Station, I'd have thought that's the first place someone would go.

connieb19
06-Jan-08, 18:49
Heckies, maybe there's someone running about town naked and toothless. :eek:
Is is male or female clothing?

paris
06-Jan-08, 18:50
Depends whats in it and if it fitted me LOL :lol: jan x

Buttercup
06-Jan-08, 18:51
Heckies, maybe there's someone running about town naked and toothless. :eek:
Is is male or female clothing?
Anotherway of putting it is Threadbare![lol]

_Ju_
06-Jan-08, 18:58
Wouldn't it be better to pop it round to the Police Station, I'd have thought that's the first place someone would go.

I thought of that and I will when I can.

It's male clothing of the expensive type. Probably look good on Goerge Clooney.

connieb19
06-Jan-08, 18:59

It's male clothing of the expensive type. Probably look good on Goerge Clooney.Ok I'll have a drive about to see if I can find him. :Razz

brandy
06-Jan-08, 19:05
are you mad! nekkid george cloony roaming the streets of wick? hide those evil clothes.. im off to find and comfort him.. tyres squeeling as the send button loads this msg.......

sam
06-Jan-08, 19:05

It's male clothing of the expensive type. Probably look good on Goerge Clooney.

Isnt the roundabout just a couple of hundred yards from the Police Station:confused

paris
06-Jan-08, 19:08
Ok I'll have a drive about to see if I can find him. :Razz
You would ! It may even belong to a kirby salesman .;) jan x

johno
06-Jan-08, 19:10
You would ! It may even belong to a kirby salesman .;) jan x
or the invisible man..... its a while since weve seen him......:eek:

paris
06-Jan-08, 19:13
Very good johno ha ha ha jan x

ciderally
06-Jan-08, 20:38
wonder if he has missed his gear yet? is it a full set of clothing ? must have been in some hurry..tee hee this is a good one...

_Ju_
06-Jan-08, 22:05
Isnt the roundabout just a couple of hundred yards from the Police Station:confused

No good deed goes unpunished!

;)

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 22:46
Grace says that as well...........................:evil

Bill Fernie
08-Jan-08, 15:45
Ju, I've sent a PM

nanoo
08-Jan-08, 16:04
Okay! :roll: I'm a bit lost now, are they, the Invisible mans, George Clooneys' or Bills' Te he ;)

Buttercup
08-Jan-08, 19:46
Okay! I'm a bit lost now, are they, the Invisible mans, George Clooneys' or Bills' Te he
She did say it was expensive clothes and councilors are quite well paid, aren't they? ;)So, do we have a claiment then Ju? Are you holding a "Cinderella style fitting", if so, where and when. Hope spectators are allowed! :eek:

ciderally
08-Jan-08, 20:58
so whats happened ? to the bag, to the salesman, to george clooney and not to mention bill ....this could be a best seller xx

Bill Fernie
09-Jan-08, 03:55
No great event here. We were contacted re owner of garments and we put them in touch with finder.

Buttercup
09-Jan-08, 07:26
No great event here. We were contacted re owner of garments and we put them in touch with finder.
Thanks Bill, nice to have a "happy ever after" ending ~ just like Cinderella![lol]