PDA

View Full Version : X factor auditions

paris
06-Jan-08, 17:01
Well much to porshiepoos disapproval i expect, Ive entered the x factor. You can get up from the floor now poo !!
Has anyone else entered. I'm not that bad.....gulp .......but thought the whole experience would be great fun. Ive been asked to sing with bands etc but never had the bottle to ,so this year is going to be different for me. I'm going to do things i never thought i would. Watch this space . jan x:eek:

starry
06-Jan-08, 17:04
Good Luck Paris !

superted
06-Jan-08, 17:07
Good luck Jan, I'll be cheering for you!! When is your audition ?

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 17:17
More importantly, Jan - will you be willing to appear in the "Org" soap opera? We're always looking for new talent.......:lol:

nanoo
06-Jan-08, 17:21
Tell you what anneoctober, i'll hold paris down and you force her to sign. We need the new blood badly. Te he.[lol]:lol:

Thumper
06-Jan-08, 17:22
Go for it Paris!We will be waiting and watching! x

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 17:30
Tell you what anneoctober, i'll hold paris down and you force her to sign. We need the new blood badly. Te he.

Lachie, Johno, Lolabelle and bluelady......QUICK........there's a wispa in it for you........tee hee [lol]

bluelady
06-Jan-08, 17:59
good luck Paris, let us know what you'll be wearing etc so we know who you are :)
And aye, join us at e org soap - come on you know you want to, do it all in 2008 x ;)

paris
06-Jan-08, 18:43
Good luck Jan, I'll be cheering for you!! When is your audition ?

Dont know when auditions are as yet but it will be in london...GAWD what have i done !

connieb19
06-Jan-08, 18:51
Good on you Paris and good luck!:D

sam
06-Jan-08, 19:14
Good luck Paris :D

Buttercup
06-Jan-08, 19:19
Go for it Paris! Good Luck ~ mind and keep us updated. :D

Valerie Campbell
06-Jan-08, 19:20
Best of luck, Paris. We'll all be rooting for you. Keep us updated. And good on you for following your dream.

johnlc
06-Jan-08, 19:31
Hi Paris best of luck to you,is last 2 years ave wanted to go but i live far away from london and have got 2 children at home so thats why i never tried even though i really want too.
So anyway good luck.:cool:

lynne duncan
06-Jan-08, 19:35
well done jan, hope you knock their socks off

paris
06-Jan-08, 19:49
Hi Paris best of luck to you,is last 2 years ave wanted to go but i live far away from london and have got 2 children at home so thats why i never tried even though i really want too.
The auditions are not only in london, i think they are in glasgow as well jan x

badger
06-Jan-08, 20:06
Good for you jan and lots of luck - hope you win :lol: . You'll have to let us know who to watch for. How exciting !!

Coach
06-Jan-08, 20:19
Good for you Jan.

Simon [disgust] won't know what's hit him once you get on that wee X mark on the floor and sock it to em!

Get in there and put Caithness firmly on the map and mark it with a huge X.

Will be rooting for you.

Andy:lol:

ciderally
06-Jan-08, 20:31
good luck jan, and well done

changilass
06-Jan-08, 20:34
Good luck Jan, will be watching out for you and cheering you along.

nannydip
06-Jan-08, 20:35
I think that's brilliant, good for you and good luck:)

paris
06-Jan-08, 22:11
One of my friends went last year and she said you have to go through 2 lots of producers first sitting on a panel THEN you get to see simon and the gang.
I will if i get through say to simon " this is for my org family " jan :lol:

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 22:21
One of my friends went last year and she said you have to go through 2 lots of producers first sitting on a panel THEN you get to see simon and the gang.
we all wish you well Jan, despite our gentle ribbing. Anne xxx

Margaret M.
07-Jan-08, 01:17
Good for you, Jan! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good Luck!

nanoo
07-Jan-08, 12:31
I wish you all the best Jan, it must be great to have the courage to follow your dream and i admire you so much for doing so. Let us know how it goes, will you? ;) Go on girl, we are right behind you all the way.:roll:

bluelady
07-Jan-08, 12:41

There are auditions in Glasgow this year, Go on, go for it, other entrants have had kids at home. Maybe theres someone else that wants to audition that that can share travel costs with you.

Apply :: The X Factor Series 5 (http://application.xfactor.tv/apply.php)

lets have a Caithness entry - and before ye ask, no I cannae sing in tune [lol]

Lolabelle
07-Jan-08, 13:12
Lachie, Johno, Lolabelle and bluelady......QUICK........there's a wispa in it for you........tee hee [lol]

Ok, lets go....
Hey where is everyone, I've been away and missed something...:eek:

paris
07-Jan-08, 13:24
There are auditions in Glasgow this year, Go on, go for it, other entrants have had kids at home. Maybe theres someone else that wants to audition that that can share travel costs with you.

Apply :: The X Factor Series 5 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://application.xfactor.tv/apply.php)

lets have a Caithness entry - and before ye ask, no I cannae sing in tune [lol]
Who said anything about singing in tune LOL ;) jan x

miranda
07-Jan-08, 21:08
well done paris wel'll be the one shouting at were tellys at yah!!! all eh best.

angela5
07-Jan-08, 21:50
Good Luck Jan.:D

porshiepoo
07-Jan-08, 22:26
Well much to porshiepoos disapproval i expect, Ive entered the x factor. You can get up from the floor now poo !!
Has anyone else entered. I'm not that bad.....gulp .......but thought the whole experience would be great fun. Ive been asked to sing with bands etc but never had the bottle to ,so this year is going to be different for me. I'm going to do things i never thought i would. Watch this space . jan x:eek:

It's taken all this time for me to get up off the floor. LOL.

Seriously though Jan, go for it! You never know you may make it through, either way we'll hopefully get to see your International TV singing debut.

Hey, maybe I could team up with you and we'll go along as a double act! lmao.

Should I tell everyone now that you're only doing it to get a glimpse of Simon. Hahahaha.

Good Luck Jan. xxx

white arrow
07-Jan-08, 22:28
Go girl go.

Love and Light

porshiepoo
07-Jan-08, 22:29

Good blinkin grief! I'd love to see the acts that never got past the first 2 sittings then. Especially if last years weirdo's are ones that did make it past. :eek:

paris
08-Jan-08, 02:24
They always let so many " funny ones " through, it makes good tv ratings, I will be one of em !!:lol::lol: jan x