PDA

View Full Version : what an amazing couple

sam
05-Jan-08, 21:50
I wish them all the very best, you have to admire them at their age making a fresh start.:D

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080105/tuk-britain-nzealand-immigration-offbeat-a7ad41d_1.html (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080105/tuk-britain-nzealand-immigration-offbeat-a7ad41d_1.html)

footie chick
06-Jan-08, 01:13
Good luck to them I hope to get there long before I reach that age :lol: planning to pick apples to subsidise my existance in NZ {thats my retirement plan once kids have left home}

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 01:13
Saw this item and was thoroughly ashamed of myself, - I'm scared to go to Inverness on my own! :o I hope they both have a few years of travel and enjoyment together ahead of them. :)

Camel Spider
06-Jan-08, 02:12
I have just had my job offer in Australia confirmed and I cant blame them .. Britian goodbye and good riddance.

I wont even look back .. let alone be back.

To the girls of Perth, Western Australia .. get your bikinis on but leave the sunscreen.

I will happily apply it for you.

February 6th .. I am outta here !!

Torvaig
06-Jan-08, 02:20
All the best C.S., hope it goes well for you but do remember to leave a forwarding address so that we can all come out for a break from this climate. ;)
P.S. You had better take a supply of sunscreen with you just in case you run out.....:lol:

Camel Spider
06-Jan-08, 02:23
All the best C.S., hope it goes well for you but do remember to leave a forwarding address so that we can all come out for a break from this climate. ;)
P.S. You had better take a supply of sunscreen with you just in case you run out.....:lol:

If any orgers are out that way there will ALWAYS be a shrimp on the barbie for you !!

camelspider@hotmail.co.uk .. just let me know you are on the way !!

paris
06-Jan-08, 02:24
I have just had my job offer in Australia confirmed and I cant blame them .. Britian goodbye and good riddance.

To the girls of Perth, Western Australia .. get your bikinis on but leave the sunscreen.

Good luck in your new life in aus. What will you be doing out there for work?
We have family in Applecross in perth. jan x

Margaret M.
06-Jan-08, 03:34
Best of luck to you in Australia, Camel Spider. Will you still be posting here?

Camel Spider
06-Jan-08, 05:26
Best of luck to you in Australia, Camel Spider. Will you still be posting here?

Possibly .. If I have any spare time left after trying to pull Kylie Minogue.

webmannie
06-Jan-08, 09:55
Ho,ho you'll be so lucky.......lucky....lucky....lucky!!

Lolabelle
06-Jan-08, 10:57

She doesn't live here, sorry, I think she is either in US or UK.

Torvaig
06-Jan-08, 12:50

Pull her where........:eek:

connieb19
06-Jan-08, 13:14
Good Luck on your new venture Camel Spider....you lucky thing. :)

Angela
06-Jan-08, 13:19
All the very best, Camel Spider! Do be sure to keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.... if and when you can spare a mo'......:D :D

MadPict
06-Jan-08, 13:33
Good luck Camel Spider...

nanoo
06-Jan-08, 14:16
Best of luck to you Camel Spider. My brother and his family emigrated to Australia in 1962 and he absolutely loves it at the other side of the world. He's even had a few holidays back here but he says it's the best move he ever made. Good luck again Camel Spider and Bon Voyage.

Anne x
06-Jan-08, 14:55
Good Luck Camel Spider in your new venture and keep us up todate with your adventures

angela5
06-Jan-08, 15:15
Best of luck camel spider.:D

paris
06-Jan-08, 15:20
Going back to the post lol , i for one would love to be doing something like them , just up and go. It may be the gypsy in me , the traveling thing. Wish OH was the same. jan x

sam
06-Jan-08, 17:07

All the very best to you and your fresh start ..........lol, just a thought maybe when you are 102 you will get home sick & want to come back ;)