PDA

View Full Version : wii

miranda
04-Jan-08, 21:52
so half of wur kids got wiis from santa ..mine included.. but how many of us parents are pushing the kids oot the way and playing till eh early hours wur sels lol hate the boxing but eh bowling and golf is grrreat:D:lol:

mums angels
04-Jan-08, 21:54
LOL we were the same when we got ours but have to say the novelty will wear off we havnt had ours on in months , but now is the best time to use it it burns the calories off :lol:

superted
04-Jan-08, 23:57
oh I know what you mean, I had a terrible stiff shoulder on boxing day have 4 hours on bowling.........

miranda
05-Jan-08, 01:44
teehee i am pro at bowling and got eh best score :lol:[lol] dont let my kids see me bragging or they will hide eh wii controls lol

superted
05-Jan-08, 12:22
You must be better than me:~( think I try to hard....struggle to get over 100:~(

johnlc
05-Jan-08, 12:25
yes your right i know what u mean,but i have to say i love the boxing but hate the sore arms afterwards,lol:)

Hibeechick
05-Jan-08, 14:09
Must be loads of people suffering from Wii-itis lol.

zappster
05-Jan-08, 14:21
ah had ma first shot o the wii last night & am on ma way to becoming a pro boxer with not one black eye!!haha

lady penelope
06-Jan-08, 00:13
My favourite game for the wii is Big Brain Academy! My head hurts now!:lol:
Maybe I'll be cleverer before we get bored of it:)

footie chick
06-Jan-08, 00:38
Stop it your making me jealous we've not got ours yet planning in in a couple of weeks when we go to Glasgow {Xmas present for the kids :lol:} I suggested it [lol] cant wait!