PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card Challenge

Camra
03-Jan-08, 00:56
Before you take them all down, who can allude to the most Christmas cards received which relate to the true meaning of Christmas as opposed to polar bears / snow covered villages and other totally unrelated items.
That would be none at all in our case!!!!

porshiepoo
03-Jan-08, 01:04
Before you take them all down, who can allude to the most Christmas cards received which relate to the true meaning of Christmas as opposed to polar bears / snow covered villages and other totally unrelated items.
That would be none at all in our case!!!!

Wha????? So Kittens and puppies and a farting Homer Simpson aren't the true meaning of Christmas????????????? Since when????? :lol:

Torvaig
03-Jan-08, 01:13
Would a picture of a baby in a cradle (didn't say who it was) with a star shining up above it, qualify? If so, I got one......;)

I also got one from the director of a group I used to work for who hasn't noticed I've gone! Made a big impact there then.....:confused

Lavenderblue2
03-Jan-08, 13:27
We received seventeen cards with a religious theme - mind you I love all the snowdrops, robins and Santa's too - we had some very pretty cards this year. :)

LB

anneoctober
03-Jan-08, 14:08
All of our cards were middle of the road type, not religious at all AND this is the first year that we did n't get any humourous cards :eek: You know who you are peeps so think ahead this year please......[lol]

Foxy
03-Jan-08, 15:48
We got 3 cards with a religious theme on them, the rest were what i call cute. :)

nanoo
03-Jan-08, 16:13
Come to think of it, we did'nt get one religious themed card this year and that's unusual. Normally we get a sprinkling of them at least. I might need to go and check last years list, maybe i did'nt send cards to the ones that send me Religious ones. Ohhhh Dear.:(

golach
03-Jan-08, 16:31
Got 6 Religious ones, 12 with Robins and 5 with Santa, but lots of others, with various themes, but as I am not very religious, I suppose thats not a bad score

badger
03-Jan-08, 17:45
Just counted 20 with Nativity scenes, wise men etc. plus a few with churches but not sure they count. I send all religious ones because for me that's what Christmas is about but they're getting harder to find so usually get packs in the charity shops. Even there they have fewer than they used to.

Aquarian Girl
03-Jan-08, 19:42
Six cards relating to Christmas story. I too like to send cards with religious theme as I agree that's what it's all about