PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!! Help

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:25
I've no willpower. I've got a box of chocolates still under the tree. I really dont want to be eating them but there's a wee voice inside telling me go on one wont hurt. Please convince me it's a bad idea. I feel like just eating them all so theyre not there tempting me any more. [para]
Is anyone else like this, they just need to get rid of it out of the house?

Rheghead
02-Jan-08, 21:27
Put them on the fire and see how much energy is given off as heat.

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:29
Ha, i did have an unopened tin of roses earlier but i guess the inner voice won!

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:30
Put them on the fire and see how much energy is given off as heat.I'm tempted to do just that, it seems like such a waste though. I suppose it's just as much a waste if I eat them. :confused

Ricco
02-Jan-08, 21:31
Don't give in Connie. Look, I'll be your guardian... send them down here and I'll snatch you from the jaws of temptation. ;)

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:31
just take down the tree, then you will have burnt enough energy to eat the chocolates without the guilt :D

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:33
Don't give in Connie. Look, I'll be your guardian... send them down here and I'll snatch you from the jaws of temptation. ;)That's all I wish for is for someone to take them away from me. I did have another box and I gave them off, I don't know why I've kept this ones. I really don't want them....really. Oh I wish i could convince myself. :~(

justine
02-Jan-08, 21:33
EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM..........:lol:

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:34
just take down the tree, then you will have burnt enough energy to eat the chocolates without the guilt :D

Aye then she can fight the wind and go out and fill her coal bucket, burn some oh that choc's off.;)

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:35
Absolutely, see problem solved connie, and if it's a real tree you can cut it up and burn it too :lol: you will sleep well the night [lol]

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:36
EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM..........:lol:

Fat (oops!) lot of good you are....:lol:

dandod
02-Jan-08, 21:37
I've no willpower. I've got a box of chocolates still under the tree. I really dont want to be eating them but there's a wee voice inside telling me go on one wont hurt. Please convince me it's a bad idea. I feel like just eating them all so theyre not there tempting me any more. [para]
Is anyone else like this, they just need to get rid of it out of the house?

the inner voice is the only one that speaks any sense.if you dont eat them i will!!![lol]

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:38
EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM..........:lol:Thanks Justine, that's just the kind of advice I was looking for lol. :lol:

Ricco
02-Jan-08, 21:38
Connie - watch the swinging pocket watch.. concentrate, do not let anything distract you. Watch it swing back and forth, you are getting sleepy, your eyes are feeling heavy, you want to give them away. Zzzzzzzz...:eek:

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:39
ok see how fast you can eat them all, and then see how good chocolate looks for the next few months [lol]

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:40
I've got a box of chocolates still under the tree.

Not the same box of choc's you have advertised in the 'Swap Shop' is it.:lol:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:41
mmm I can even smell them through the wrapper. :evil They do say display until 15/01/08 so I've only got 13 days left. :confused

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:43
Not the same box of choc's you have advertised in the 'Swap Shop' is it.:lol:Aye, see I do want rid of them. If someone had wanted them yesterday I wouldn't be in this dilema. :~(

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:43
mmm I can even smell them through the wrapper. :evil They do say display until 15/01/08 so I've only got 13 days left.

Who on earth gave you nearly out of date choc's for your xmas, must have got them half price:lol:

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:46
they knew she would have to eat them fast :lol:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:48
they knew she would have to eat them fast :lol:Aye in about half an hour. :eek:

Green_not_greed
02-Jan-08, 21:49
Dare I suggest regifting them ???? Doesn't do much against the horrible "the Scots are mean" tarnish, but you will get rid of the choccies and someone else will benefit from it.

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:51
Dare I suggest regifting them ???? Doesn't do much against the horrible "the Scots are mean" tarnish, but you will get rid of the choccies and someone else will benefit from it.That's what I did with the other sweeties i got. The thing is I need to get rid of them asap before the temptation gives in.

dandod
02-Jan-08, 21:53
EAT THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT MORE IF YOU DONT!!!![lol]

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:55
How many can you get in your mouth at once and can you eat them without chewing [lol]

sphinx
02-Jan-08, 22:03
how about only eating the soft centred ones then you"ll only feel half as guilty!!!!!!:D

angela5
02-Jan-08, 22:10
What about the ones with nuts, you could suck of all the chocolate and put the nuts in a bowl for guests.:lol:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 22:11
you could suck of all the chocolate .:lol:heckies:eek:

Thumper
02-Jan-08, 22:16
Hide them all round the house then set a timer and run around eating them...you will work the calories off as you go ;) x

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 22:19
:( It's too late. I opened them now I feel raging at myself for having no willpower. [evil] I would have probably enjoyed them if i had one or two but I had to be greedy and have eight.

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 22:20
now you have to go and get the coal in :D

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 22:23
now you have to go and get the coal in :D
I think I need to go for a jog around the block at the same time. :confused

Torvaig
It's too late. I opened them now I feel raging at myself for having no willpower. [evil] I would have probably enjoyed them if i had one or two but I had to be greedy and have eight.

OK, just give us your address and we'll come round and rescue the chocolates...I mean, rescue you :lol:

Spring Flower
don't worry - I am making sure there is no tempting goodies left in the house as my diet starts Monday! You can't start a diet mid-way through the week - they never work!!!!!!!!!!

htwood
02-Jan-08, 22:24
You could take those chocos to an old folks home, take a moment to wish each person a Happy New Year as you pass the box around. They could use the extra calories, and you'll earn another star in your crown of glory LOL
Cmoonnnn do it.

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 22:25
don't worry - I am making sure there is no tempting goodies left in the house as my diet starts Monday! You can't start a diet mid-way through the week - they never work!!!!!!!!!!You'll need to make sure you can fit as much in as you can before Monday then. :lol: