PDA

View Full Version : bad habits

sphinx
02-Jan-08, 20:45
aaaarrgghh the wife has been at my razor again!!! why do women do this!!!
the least you can do is dispose of it or tell that you have used it and not sneak it back where you got it from
answers on a postcard please :mad:

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 20:50
Well that is a not guilty offence here, some things are not meant to be shared :eek:

justine
02-Jan-08, 20:58
the least you can do is dispose of it or tell that you have used it and not sneak it back where you got it from

maybe because most women cant find a decent womans razor and yours is always handy....My hubby will shave my legs for me with his razor...
Maybe you should hide yours if it bothers you so much:lol:

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:13
Why don't women just wax their legs instead of having them feeling like sand paper.

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:14
The last time I had my legs waxed I had horrendous bruises after :eek: so I bought some veet instead :lol:

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:15

Gawd, next time your shaving your face you'll wonder if the razor last did a bikini line......yuk!:eek:

Billy Boy
02-Jan-08, 21:17
Why don't women just wax their legs instead of having them feeling like sand paper.

or why dont women just let the hair on there legs grow, it doesnt bother us men haveing hairy legs so why should it bother women :D

sphinx
02-Jan-08, 21:19
exactly angela5 she tells me it was just her legs but her underarms are looking kinda smooth:roll:

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:20
It's not a good look BB. I remember being on holiday once and this woman coming up to yap when I was sunbathing and I swear her legs were hairier than her hubbies, I was transfixed, I would never have believed a woman could have such hairy legs :eek::eek:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:21
exactly angela5 she tells me it was just her legs but her underarms are looking kinda smooth:roll:Think yourself lucky she's making an effort for you...much more complaining and you might just find yourself cuddled up to a gorilla. :eek:

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:25
exactly angela5 she tells me it was just her legs but her underarms are looking kinda smooth:roll:

Give her a kiss and you'll know what else she's been shaving.:lol:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 21:28
The last time I had my legs waxed I had horrendous bruises after so I bought some veet instead :lol:I remember using veet on my bikini line before going for a smear test. What a state it was, it was all patchy like I had some disease. :eek:

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:29
ah the plucked chicken effect [lol][lol]

justine
02-Jan-08, 21:30
or why dont women just let the hair on there legs grow, it doesnt bother us men haveing hairy legs so why should it bother women :D

maybe you find women with hairy legs attractive but there are many men out there that wont...

angela5
02-Jan-08, 21:31
I remember using veet on my bikini line before going for a smear test. What a state it was, it was all patchy like I had some disease. :eek:

I had a disaster with bikini wax i bought from boots a day before going on holiday.....let's say it would have been easier removing chewing gum!:lol:

Ricco
02-Jan-08, 21:42
My father had a dreadful, embarrasing bad habit. He would sit in the lounge wearing a pair of shorts and a string vest. Gross!

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:43
did he wear sandals and socks too :confused

Ricco
02-Jan-08, 21:45

Errr.... yes he did. Horrible, huh?:confused

unicorn
02-Jan-08, 21:49
oh nooooo :roll: I hope you learned from his fashion disasters [lol]

paris
03-Jan-08, 00:41
I remember using veet on my bikini line before going for a smear test. What a state it was, it was all patchy like I had some disease. :eek:
Stop it connieb ! Im having trouble with my bladder at the best of times !!:lol:jan x

starry
03-Jan-08, 00:47
I can cope with getting my legs waxed and at a push my bikini line but once and once only did I ever get my underarms done.
I would rather pull my own teeth than go through that again.

footie chick
03-Jan-08, 00:50
but once and once only did I ever get my underarms done.
I would rather pull my own teeth than go through that again.

If you do give connieb a shout I hear she has a spare set of teeth :eek:

starry
03-Jan-08, 01:05
I will keep that in mind;)

sphinx
03-Jan-08, 14:16
ohhh!!!! the pain of it:lol::lol:

Dadie
03-Jan-08, 14:22
im allergic to veet and waxing gives me very unsightly ingrown hairs (big spots) so i will carry on shaving my legs and denying that i use hubbys razor when questioned!

paris
03-Jan-08, 14:30
Bad habits, now then, i dont have any ;) jan x

sphinx
03-Jan-08, 14:41
every one has bad habbits;)

bobsgirl
03-Jan-08, 15:42
maybe because most women cant find a decent womans razor and yours is always handy....My hubby will shave my legs for me with his razor...
Maybe you should hide yours if it bothers you so much:lol:

I have found a really good one the Venus Vibrance. It is so good that even hubby started using it on himself! So it's not always the woman doing the borrowing!!
I ended up giving him the hint and buying him the newest Gillette Fusion. Vibrating one!!

He now steers clear of my one!! :lol:

golach
03-Jan-08, 15:47
I have found a really good one the Venus Vibrance. It is so good that even hubby started using it on himself! So it's not always the woman doing the borrowing!!He now steers clear of my one!! :lol:
Bobinovich shaves his legs!!!!!!!!!! OMG too much information [lol]

bobsgirl
03-Jan-08, 15:50
OMG!!! If he did that Golach, do you really think I would be here!!!
Cheeky!!

sphinx
03-Jan-08, 16:02
ok so ill buy eh oh a venus vibrence to stop her borrowing mine and getting a crap shave only for me to start borrowing hers then we end up going round in a circle of whos borrowing whos razor lol:lol:

bobsgirl
03-Jan-08, 16:15
There's an idea Sphinx!! lol!! Share and share alike!!

sphinx
03-Jan-08, 17:30
:lol:i dont mind long as they tell you they borrow lol

johno
03-Jan-08, 17:37
right then lets sort this out for all those hairy women, leave the guy,s razer,s alone. My petrol strimmer is free till about april . LOL :eek: [lol]

sphinx
03-Jan-08, 17:41
well said johno :lol:

justine
03-Jan-08, 21:59
This is another bad habit that alot of children do and adults aswell..They chew their hair...Well a gilr in the USA had this removed from her stomach....

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1614187.jpgthis is a 10lb hairball...I have shown my kids and hopefully they have been put off...

northener
03-Jan-08, 22:41
every one has bad habbits;)

We've got loads of them around here.

Running around stealing apples, knocking on doors and running away.

Annoying, shortarsed hairy footed little sods.......

Oh, habbits.........sorry.:D

sphinx
04-Jan-08, 00:04
thats a horrible pic of the adult size hairball:roll:

Julia
04-Jan-08, 00:13

I apologise in advance for the any alarm caused but http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/home.htm

Northerner - you crack me up!

Sapphire2803
04-Jan-08, 01:08

I'd just taken a big mouthful of tea when I read that, I nearly washed the screen with it!! :eek:

porshiepoo
04-Jan-08, 01:25
Bad habits, now then, i dont have any ;) jan x

Er yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!! I can think of plenty for you. Farting and then falling about laughing is just one that springs to mind. :lol:

miranda
04-Jan-08, 19:19
:lol:lol great post funny how we start off with some guys wife borrowing his razor and end up on farting you gotta love it :lol:

sphinx
05-Jan-08, 01:23
yes but most woman dont own up to farting............lol:lol:

connieb19
05-Jan-08, 01:28
yes but most woman dont own up to farting............lol:lol:I only know one female who says she dosn't fart.... and it's no me! :eek:

miranda
05-Jan-08, 01:37
tee hee i dont admit too using OH razor and when i fart it smells of roses !!!!!!!!!!!

paris
05-Jan-08, 01:59
I do !! ha ha jan x

sphinx
05-Jan-08, 19:54
you must b the only one or the choosen few

johno
05-Jan-08, 22:24
Aye she reckons i got a bald heed ,now your telling me that there,s more hair under her oxter,s than on my dog. heh heh heh :eek:

footie chick
06-Jan-08, 00:45

Aah the silent but violent approach I like it. :lol:

sphinx
07-Jan-08, 01:22
deadly more like lol :lol: