PDA

View Full Version : Swap shop

connieb19
01-Jan-08, 15:27
Has anyone got anything left over from Christmas or New Year they'd like to swap for something else?
I've got a lump of roast beef I'd swap, a box of Markies luxury Belgian chocolates, 2 luxury christmas crackers and a bottle of dry white wine I'd swap for a bottle of Vodka. :Razz Oh and I'd chuck in a trifle too.

paris
01-Jan-08, 15:31
wish i lived nearer you connieb, dont know what i could swap you with though, maybe a few lumps of different cheeses ,:lol: jan x

angela5
01-Jan-08, 15:47
I've got a bottle of that rank perfume 'Tweed' and a Jam Swiss Roll.:D

connieb19
01-Jan-08, 15:50
I've got a bottle of that rank perfume 'Tweed' and a Jam Swiss Roll.:D
Hmm I wonder what someone might want to swap for a bottle of Tweed....a turd in a box or something? :lol:

Billy Boy
01-Jan-08, 15:52
Has anyone got anything left over from Christmas or New Year they'd like to swap for something else?
I've got a lump of roast beef I'd swap, a box of Markies luxury Belgian chocolates, 2 luxury christmas crackers and a bottle of dry white wine I'd swap for a bottle of Vodka. :Razz Oh and I'd chuck in a trifle too.

lol i'll give you a bottle of vodka for a set o false teeth, i've seem to of lost my set :lol:

connieb19
01-Jan-08, 15:57
lol i'll give you a bottle of vodka for a set o false teeth, i've seem to of lost my set :lol:Oh no, my dreams have been shattered. I'll throw in a saw as well though because there's no way those teeth are going through MrsBB's cooking. :lol:

ciderally
01-Jan-08, 16:07
half a turky carcus that i cant look at no more oh yea and plenty of oranges

Billy Boy
01-Jan-08, 16:12
Oh no, my dreams have been shattered. I'll throw in a saw as well though because there's no way those teeth are going through MrsBB's cooking. :lol:

lol why do you think i want them back,were just about to have dinner and they will need a good sharpening on the bench grinder first :D

angela5
01-Jan-08, 16:20
I've got a food blender if that's any help to you billyboy.

Andrew C
01-Jan-08, 16:25
I've got more chocolate bars than Cadbury's Factory. I'd swap for a nice fortnight in the Bahama's (or a weekend in Largs if thats too much!)

Billy Boy
01-Jan-08, 16:33
I've got a food blender if that's any help to you billyboy.

Thats ok lol we,ve got one, I'll just have to make sure when i sneeze to hold onto ma falsers:eek:

angela5
01-Jan-08, 16:44
Thats ok lol we,ve got one, I'll just have to make sure when i sneeze to hold onto ma falsers:eek:

Aye i'm sure the guests would appreciate that!:lol:

johno
01-Jan-08, 17:00
Ok then, let,s start the ball rolling in earnest , i have for swop a practically new 6.6 mega pixel digital camera. 4x digital zoom
with a 256mb memory card......... +carry case. fits into a hand or pocket easily. W. H . Y . G.